Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midge14 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I want the old Kavya i.e. Rakshak Sahni back!! 😭 I'm in UK so the serials are behind here and I just saw the first episode with Ejaz in it and I think he doesn't suit the role at all. Rakshak looked innocent, naieve and young but Ejaz doesn't achieve the same effect.

What do you think?

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

u right midge... even i loved rakshak..he realy did suit the role of kkavya speciallly becus of his cute innocent looks....

ekta plzzzz get him bakkkk!!!!!!😡

dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
Yes Rakshak with his cute innocent face was best suited for the role of Rakshak.. I dont think se'll bring him back but she shud atleast cast him in another serial now...😔
Madiha_07 thumbnail
yea Rakshak waz a gd match wid nataasha... in uk we saw ejaz it waz a bit weird 2 b honest... i like ejaz but i fink Rakshak waz best matched wid nataasha........
carpet thumbnail
yes rakshak was best and i was praying that rakshak and natasha should win best jodi award but now i just hate the drama and i hate ejaz khan looking soooooo old in drama then natasha
dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
But i think he will b back in kzk as the prem there is not actually prem
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
rakshak was going to be prem...he even started shooting for it but he got injured on the sets...
Rahil's sweeto thumbnail
Hi guys,
U ppl seem to be quite sad as Rakshak Sahni who was supposed to be back as Prem in Kasauti was not able to play the role.Anyways I know the reason for the same. As he said "I was taking fighting classes from quite a long time and during one of those classes only, i was supposed to perform a stunt while doing which, i hurt myself and fractured my leg. Now it will take almost a month for me to recover from the same. I believe that whatever happens, happens for the best. Maybe something better is waiting for me." This is what i saw in Popkorn on Zoom Television.
So guys don't get disappointed and hope for Rakshak to get well soon.
cheer up 😃
.iqbal thumbnail
we r not rakshak fans here.
but i hope he will be alright. 😆
~KA~ thumbnail
hey goooooood news rakshak fans.
RAKSHAK WILL JOIN KASAUTI THIS MONTH!!
i just read it in newspaper