Pratigya

what can i say about today

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yes kesar is pagal, menkar outwitted pratigya  but the time will come when everyone finds out that menkar is a prostitute (indian way not so nice)  so when samar says shes a prostitute in front of everyone  he should not be stopped as he is saying the truth. 
its time pratigya  n krishna thought about getting kesar well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
True...but looks like it won't be happening soon...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Truth will surely come out one day. Then this Menaka will be of nowhere.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wht an act by this Menaka... She herself is a fraud n she telling P is teaching Samar lies... How ridiculous... Bad ppl's time now...SS was also not supporting her... baba is busy with restaurant n P has no one around.. poor girl...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said, tat day also come soon i mean abt M's truth... But i think Kriya will think abt kesar's recovery after PBJ only, i mean after the end of M's track...
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it will b treat to watch the faces of takurs wen they know who menaka is really is...waiting eagerly...hope cvs dont extend it...seeing the speed with wich menaka is getting into good books of everyone i think she will soon start playing her cards...all the thakurs r getting impressed by her day by day...hope this track reaches its climax soon..
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Ahhh!!!What a point dear...And its true...maybe Samar will call her but Pratigya isnt like M to encourage such Bullsh**s!!!!