Fan Fictions

Life Out Of Control #3 - Imp Note pg 51 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 60

SurrealFantasy

Goldie

SurrealFantasy

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Neha. You have been an amazing person to talk to. Very optimistic, bubbly and full of life, even though your school has a wierd calander and is killing you with work right now!!LOL  Your comments and encouragment means loadz to me, especially in Who Knew. So thanks a tonne as well. Or in french, Merci beaucoup. Je t'aime. Smile

Thanks for the mention!!Embarrassed I AM an awesome person, ain't I??Cool Okay, not going off to my "I am freaking awesome land"!! I'm flattered to say the least. I haven't read the story yet, so can't say much about it but I know you're an awesome writer and so you truly do deserve all the threads. :) And no, this is not my congratulatory note, woh baad mein. This is just to say: Anyday you need someone who is full of herself and can talk about tangent stuff even when she sleeps, remember me!!ROFL And then, I <3 you twin!! <<That's your nick-name from me!Approve

Love you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life Out Of Control #3 - Imp Note pg 51 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
only one word suits u

congratulations!!!!

n dont be shocked if u open more threads coz u surely deserve it

Sanaa629

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
nice instalment

waiting fir armaan's bday

update soon

Sanaa629

blessed4

IF-Dazzler

blessed4

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Another amazing update !!!! AR are just adorable...pl continue soon !!

Sanaa629

bushrayou

Goldie

bushrayou

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread!! 

The update was awesome. i hope R and M sort out their problems asap... i want to see them together. 

Sanaa629

Rhea.KaJen

Goldie

Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I also want to say a HUGE thank you to Vini, Rhea, Rabia, Zarqaa, Sunita, Anumeha, Kriya, Mehak, Ankita, Maria, Ashna for ALWAYS commenting in detail when you can, and putting a huge smile on my face with your amazing comments on both, Who Knew and Life Out Of Control.

Awww... I'm sorry.. Will not be able to comment on a daily routine now.. 10th std. Pre-boards from 3rd Jan.! So i guess i'll be totally active after March 26th! :/
Take care..
Love,
Rhea :)

Sanaa629

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
That was a superb part Sanaa, so adorable, got the right mix of everything in it :D

Loved how you've got such a realistic track to it, about their exams being around and their lives getting busier and stressful. I loved how Armaan and Riddhima are so worried and concerned about their friends, and most importantly so much about each other. Riddhima's anger showed her concern and it was heart warming to read her scold Armaan so that he could be fine. Her insecurities are justified, she isn't wrong in feeling that stress, but I am sure all will be good, and they both will do amazingly. 

I adore the last moment between them. Love the idea of them studying together, and end up being each other's support when they're tired and need to be encouraged and distressed. 

Lovee the part Sanaa and glad you updated Hug

Can't wait to read ahead <3

Sanaa629

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

And after Aanya, someone else I got to know really well was Maitree. She found time to read the whole fanfiction and comment on the whole thing in about a span of two days! While it took me weeks and weeks to just comment on nin chapters of MTB!! Though I'm sure the wait was worth it..LOLBig smile..!! But she's also been encouraging, always there for me, and true, aaj kal kuch zyada hi offline rehti hai, but she can't help it. Her comments are always awaited for.Big smile Thanks a million Maitree.

Ok I didn't know why but this was So Touching! I was So happy After Reading this <3 Trust me,Reading LOOC was one of the best desicions I ever took <3 Awww LOL,Its fine :D Ofcourse Your Comment was worth the wait,You daffod! <3 I Love You :D And I can't help being offline,u know na :( Exams cheee! :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top