Life Out Of Control #3 - Imp Note pg 51

Posted: 12 years ago

Hellow Guys,

Ok, so I don't know what to say..πŸ˜• I know I could start off with a thank you, but that's like almost expected. Not that it won't come. The difficult thing is how to say it in a way that you all know what you mean to me. When I started watching Dill Mill Gayye, around KaSu times, I never ever in my whole life thought I would go and look stuff up online. But then the shootout happened, and I was forced to check, hope, that maybe there will be news of AR returning. That's when I got introduced to fan-fictions, and believe me when I say I was so blonde to think that the first fanfiction I read (Dill Jahaan Dosst Wahaan on the blog - not Shru's written by someone else..) was actually how Dill Mill Gayye started! πŸ˜† Obviously then I figured that it was a fan-fiction, but then I went on to read all other completed fan-fictions I oculd find, never thinking that I would ever write one.

So I guess first and foremost, I do have to thank the DMG blog (though I'm not part of it any more) for applauding my efforts and encouraging me with my first ever fanfiction. Please don't go there and read it, it's REALLY embarrassing! I mean, any one year old could write it! Hence I won't give you guys the name. They further encouraged me when I started Life Out Of Control, which I had never DREAMED would be this long! 😳 I was going to end it after the first season. And That's where Shrutika comes in! πŸ˜†

Shru, this whole fanfiction is for you especially, becasue you practically forced me to continue with a season two which lead on to season three, your comments being the most awaited for. She wanted to hold rallies for a season two, if I correctly remember, πŸ˜† and that was what gave me the enthusiasm, especially considering that DMG had just ended, to continue. Not only that, but you've been like this amazing friend all through, and a RIOT when I'm feeling off mood or having troubles regarding stuff. It's amazing having somone standing up for you, even if it's against a bunch of really mis-understanding people. I'm sure you know what I'm talking aboutπŸ˜‰ So thanks a million for always managing to cheer me up. I owe this fanfiction to you..😊

When we talk about Shru, I don't think we can forget Aanya..!! Uh uh! No freaking way! One, she would be after us with her jhootis and champals, (Yes, I'm serious!πŸ˜›) and two, even though she hasn't been active recently, she's the source of all the spamming and random conversations I have had on IF and LOOC. You've also cheered me up a zillion times, and were oneof the first ones to encourage me and comment on every chapter, despite having read the full thing which I sent you..!! And again, Aanya, you are also one of the main reasons why I continued LOOC on IF. πŸ˜ƒ So this one is for you too! πŸ˜ƒ 

And after Aanya, someone else I got to know really well was Maitree. She found time to read the whole fanfiction and comment on the whole thing in about a span of two days! While it took me weeks and weeks to just comment on nin chapters of MTB!! Though I'm sure the wait was worth it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ..!! But she's also been encouraging, always there for me, and true, aaj kal kuch zyada hi offline rehti hai, but she can't help it. Her comments are always awaited for.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a million Maitree.

Neha. You have been an amazing person to talk to. Very optimistic, bubbly and full of life, even though your school has a wierd calander and is killing you with work right now!!πŸ˜†  Your comments and encouragment means loadz to me, especially in Who Knew. So thanks a tonne as well. Or in french, Merci beaucoup. Je t'aime. 😊

Saumya, you have also been a reader since Blog days. And you know why and when I left. But you came to IF nonetheless, and supported and spammed the last remaining pages on thread two along with narainapurva - I'm not sure what your name is as you haven't written it down in any of you spamming 😲 and I'm too cautious to want to take a guess. PLus you aren't on my buddy list yet so I can't even scrap or pm you..πŸ˜• -  Thank you so much for all your support, both of you and your spamming. It really does mean a lot. πŸ˜ƒ

I also want to say a HUGE thank you to Vini, Rhea, Rabia, Zarqaa, Sunita, Anumeha, Kriya, Mehak, Ankita, Maria, Ashna for ALWAYS commenting in detail when you can, and putting a huge smile on my face with your amazing comments on both, Who Knew and Life Out Of Control.

I'm sorry if I haven't mentioned anyone else who needs mentioning, though I think I've pretty much covered the lot. For all readers who give one or two worded comments, I know I get pissed off, but this fanfiction is for all of you and the ones mentioned above (especially them), because I only continued writing and posting, knowing that people out there want to read my work, even after I came back from my holidays, and found I had lost the spark of AR - Don't get me wrong, I absolutley ADORE the couple (well, KSG a a hell lot more still) but the spark sort of faded for them until or unless I watch the repeats, which I can't😭. 

Oh, and I think I'm going too far and over the top, but DMG creatives, KSG, JW, SA,SK and all other DMG actors need to be thanked an awful lot, because hey, there would be no LOOC or WK if it wasn't for them. Furthermore, I always knew I was a book fanatic, bookworm, whatever you want to call it, however, it was because I was into DMG, that I started writing ffs, realized my passion for writing and hopefully one day, once I'm done with my studies, will take it further. πŸ˜ƒ Their awesome acting, and amazing storyline (in seaosn 1 at least) inspired me and made me love all characters. So cheers to you all too out there, and good luck for your future!

I think that's about it, thank you soo much from the bottom of my heart, to everyone. You are all stars and amazing people. 😊 Hope you keep enjoying LOOC..😳

Love Yah xxx

Sanaa
Edited by Sanaa629 - 11 years ago
My OS Gallery - Stardust 

My other fanfiction - Who Knew

Life Out Of Control #3 

Banner credits go to Shrutika...Thank you Shru!!! Love it..and love you..!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Index 
Continuation of Season 3

55 - The Stuff In Between ... pg 5
56 - An end of one thing, the start of another ... pg 32
The Break ... pg 45

Edited by Sanaa629 - 11 years ago
Reserved for Shru..:D

*Edited*

Life Out Of Control on Thread 3, eh? This is one story which truly deserves it! I always look forward to an update here, I love the Armaan in this story more than any other Armaan that I've come across. Mainly because he's exactly like the DMG Armaan.. And also because, this is one story where Armaan doesn't have a pained history, he's just a normal guy-next-door. Obviously, the guy-next-door traits end there, because he's nothing less than extraordinary! He's... well, we all know the list, so I'm going to skip the list!

So yea, basically, I love LOOC :)

Also, might I add, this is one story in which I love Sid! He's so cute, I could pull his cheeks <3 I wish he finds someone though, I really, really feel bad for him!

And yea, I remember how I had threatened to hold a rally after you finished Season 1.. Well, of course, it was the first time I had liked a fan fiction better than the actual show! So of course I wouldn't let it end easy, now would I!

And after my birthday gift, I can't wait to see how the story moves forward! Please continue soon! <3

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago

Reserved for Aanya...πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited

Sanaaa πŸ€—

YAYAY finally LOOC is on thread #3! Weee :D Woh bhi without my spamming; I hardly spammed the last thread πŸ˜† Except for that time when you went to SA for the longest time ever...which reminds me, I hope all your uni apps are sorted <3 Anyway, before I forget:

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³  

I'm so so so so so happy for you! Life Out Of Control totally deserves this and so much more! <3 Thanks for that special mention btw :D

I don't even know what to write! This FF is one of the first few AR FFs I read and trust me when I say I was blown away by it! <3 Your writing is PHENOMENAL. Seriously. And I felt that when I read the earlier updates, now you've improved so much so I can safely say that your writing skills are out-of-this-world awesome 😳 No jokes :)

LOOC is one of my favorite FFs for a multiple reasons! It's like reading DMG πŸ˜† You've kept it all alive, the masti, the nok-jhok, the nautanki and most of all the LOVE between AR <3 You manage to give us a fairy-tale love story but still keep it real. The way you've portrayed Armaan and Riddhima [and everyone else for that matter!] is fabulous! You've stuck to their characterization, yet added your own touch to it and honestly, the outcome is AWESOME. I never ever, ever remember thinking, "This update was okay..." or "I'll skim through the update because AR are not "together" and it's sad..." I've always always always enjoyed reading the updates <3 Yes, even when they'd broken up and I threatened you with virtual death πŸ˜† My point is, you've done an amazing job in bringing out this story, keeping it alive and doing complete justice to it <3

And I know I haven't been commenting much and I'll probably be even more inactive now, but even though there's tonnes of schoolwork to deal with, I'll always be reading LOOC, don't forget that <3

One more thing - I'm so glad you decided to continue LOOC on IF again because not only is it an asddfhlkj awesome FF, but also because I found youuu! :D You're no doubt one of my closest friends on IF, not to mention one of the first! I love how we talk about everything under the sun...from 90210 to TVD...from Armaan to the guy I [used to] like πŸ˜† Love youuu <3

Sigh. I want to say so so so much more, but there's no time! I need to comment on other stuff before I become inactive again πŸ€”

Update soon <3

xoxo
Aanya
Res

Edited

First of all, I'd like to start my comment with a huge-

CONGRATULATIONS< 3

Thread#3… That is something! I am soo happy for you. LOOC truly deserves it and so much more. Everything about this FF is amazing and this is definitely in one of my favourite FFs list :P

I remember, when I had first started reading it on the blog, I was hooked. No Jokes :P And I wouldn't hesitate in saying that this was the best FF I've read on the blog till date <3 And you know, the best part of this FF. It's almost like DMG. And by DMG, I refer to season 1. Trust me, this is one of those very few FFs which is so much like DMG and yet different from it.

And the most important thing… your writing. It is darn amazing. The way you write, reading your updates is an absolute delight <3 The way you have portrayed the characters, it is beautiful (: Riddhima, in this FF is not the regular types, which we encounter in every second FF. She is not weak, she is strong. She doesn't gives her heart to every passing smart guy and she loves Armaan to death <3 Whatever mistake he does, she forgives him, which isn't easy.

And the best part of this FF, Armaan… He's a darling .Repeating, Armaan, of this FF is not the regular types, which we encounter in every second FF :P He's a cute, brat who loves his basket to the core. He's not the perfect one here, he makes a hell lot of mistakes. But as I earlier said, he's a sweetheart and you can't help but forgive him.

So, all in all, LOOC is freakin' amazing. The reason, why I'm still hooked on it :D It's in my nature, I get bored of things really soon. But with LOOC, there's nothing at all. It's been my favorite FF, it still is and I hope it remains to be one< 3

So, I'm gonna end my comment here. But before that, I just wanna say

I LOVE LIFE OUT OF CONTROL

xoxo

Saumya

Reserve 4 - Zarqaa

Edited

Congratulations on your third thread!πŸ€— This FF deserves so many more threads yaar, it is one of the most unique stories i have come across on IF. The simplicity of the story just makes it better. We shall make sure you get 10+ threads for this FF, you deserve it. You put so much effort in to your work and the updates come out so beautifully. I remember when i first started reading LOOC i was a few chapters behind and it was that good that i catched up in one night lol. And then i was so obsessed i went on the DMG blog to read ahead, and boy were there shocks or what? I never got bored with this story. EVER.
Your writing style is so amazing Sanaa, you have such a talent and you don't waste it. LOOC has lterally become one of my all time favourites FF. It so reminds me of DMG, and it makes me miss it more, heck i even started liking this more than the show.πŸ˜›
I love all the characters in this story (except the you-know-whos) πŸ˜† They all just have a great role in it and you give a specific imprtance to all of them, not leaving out any of the characters or just focussing on one. I remember when i hatd Armaan for what he did to Riddhima and my favourtie character then was Sid and i still love him, i love them both, they are both so sweet <3
Don't ever stop writing for LOOC woman, or i shall hunt you down. Haha.
I love you Sanaa, and i love LOOC <3
Reserved for MAitree though i know you've not been online for a gazillion years..!! :D
Do I have a Res in all the Res-es?? :O

I'll comment after the 22nd anyways! Congrats though!! <3
Reserved :D
could not hold myself! <3