-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                   I actually felt sorry for Urmila in today's episode,i was so angry and couldn't feel at all sorry for her yesterday but today's episode made me feel sorry for her,the way she was crying but hey,who knows,when Raashi will come back,everything will go back to normal and Urshi will again be back to their kalakari,argh im gonna go MAD if they again be rude to Gopi after all she is going to get hurt n the process of saving Raashi and than were going to get Gohem moments😳 (SIGH)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm hoping that they repent, Gopi's doing so much for them but they never have before so expectations are low!!!

However I sooo want the GoHem moments soon!!! I can't wait!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I'm hoping that they repent, Gopi's doing so much for them but they never have before so expectations are low!!!

However I sooo want the GoHem moments soon!!! I can't wait!!!

Me too,if they haven't repented before,why will they now?,Gopi is SO brave!😃
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully when Gopi does save her  sister Urmila should start to show some respect towards Gopi..

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Urmi is really sorry then why ask gopi to go to the goons - why not go herself? I felt that she is sending Gopi as she is expendable. If anything happens to her it doesn't matter.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

If Urmi is really sorry then why ask gopi to go to the goons - why not go herself? I felt that she is sending Gopi as she is expendable. If anything happens to her it doesn't matter.

True,thats what i was thinking!😉
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would love her attitude to change towards Gopi but it will not happen before the serial will end, I fear. The much more likely scenario is that Urmi will see is as if gopi was doing all this just to strengthen her place as oldest bahu in MM and try to make daughters life miserable. She will forget that it was her, who begged gopi to go and say that she was wanting to do it herself and gopi stopped her to get in the limelight. They always do that to gopi