Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
with every passing day, the character of indira goes from strong to stronger! and i am left at awe of this lady! the police van scene was superb. how she didnt fear and held her ground. she stated boldly that she was an innocent law abiding citizen and the police had no right in arresting her without any solid crime accusation. and i totally loved how she threatened them to file case against them for harassment. this lady is an iron maiden. even in the worst of situations she doesnt panic. she has her logic worked up always. and how she wanted to talk to the officer and the help center was just superb.not to forget that chappal showing scene.
she is brave, we all know that. but being brave and being strong isnt the same thing. one can be brave at a moment but a strong person is the one who can handle her emotions and act as per the situation demands. and indira is just like that. she never panics, she never breaks down. and she never gives in. who says super heroes dont exist? have a look at indira sharma. she's stronger than a super hero and more humane than humans.

Edited by -roshnee- - 30 November 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

orshashaharti_tiil_deathparuldutta123---forever---ananyasherajenigSabu0211sky86RibaRockmark-mayurmokshashreeWAZMEmoksha89clustersofstarIshiqa_luv_Ratirads14gopi06godblessuPratamesh-ridionasis-J.LOAngels_Sweetzbones88Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira- Strong As She Can Be" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

orshashah

Groupbie

orshashah

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
nice post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenigSabu0211godblessu-roshnee-

Sabu0211

Sabu0211

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
nice post totally agree with am loving her character more and more evry day..and hating the others=P=P 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jeniggodblessu-roshnee-

sky86

sky86

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
she have so much patient ..
nice post dear..

jeniggodblessu-roshnee-

RibaRock

RibaRock

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
agree dear ..
u r write sky ..she have so much patient...
warna itni disgusting family  ...zahar day kar mar dalo asay ppl koo Dead

jeniggodblessu-roshnee-

mark-mayur

Goldie

mark-mayur

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
awesome ...very well side...
agree with u dear.

jeniggodblessu-roshnee-

---forever---

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jeniggodblessu-roshnee-

moksha89

Goldie

moksha89

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
i definitely agree.

a brave person can be a fool but a strong person is not.  she is thoughtful & not rash - i swear how she handles her situations are great.  i mentioned in the written update (since i have yet to watch the episode) that i do not think rishi telling her she's running away from her problems is quite fair to her. she has spent years supporting that family & i think her thought of leaving for her own sanity is best.  a family might be riddled with issues, but when there is love & respect nothing matters.  the other sharmas need to learn this .. only then do they deserve Indira.

jeniggodblessu-roshnee-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.