Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

SUJAL

**VaRiNdEr** Groupbie
**VaRiNdEr**
**VaRiNdEr**

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

all u sujal fans...plz dont be offended

sujal's character in the serial is so unrealistic...he let his wife punish him for something that he didnt even do....he knew wut she was doin but he still didnt do anything coz he wanted kashish to be happy no matter wut......UMMMM OK......

HE IS NEVER SAD aBOUT BEING BEHIND THE BARS......

he is infact happy to see kashish's confidence to find the real killers....

no human being is that great......

he is never happy or sad....he's always neutral...most of the time i dont understand wut he feels....

dats wut i think..wut do u guyz say.....

compare him to Armaan(JJKN)...then u'll know wut i mean....

Edited by **VaRiNdEr** - 21 March 2005 at 9:33pm

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

I haven't seen too much of Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin... so I can't compare Sujal with Armaan.....

As far as Sujal's character being unrealistic is concerned... I'll have to disagree with you Varinder... I think you've just started watching KTH and you are not aware of it's storyline.... Sujal's character is very emotional, sensitive, loving, caring.... he has all the qualities/ emotions within him.... only he does not know how to express himself... he is shown to be a man with a few words... he talks with his eyes instead of his tongue.... and we like him that way...

Coming to when Sujal went to jail.... well he sat quiet because he did not want to disgrace Kashish in front of everyone... that's all I can say...

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
V LIKE SUJAL THE WAY HE IS!!!!!!!!!
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged

i agree wiv chinti n natz natz said eevryfingggg

fanxxxx Wink

n plzzz varinder don say dis abt  sujalll v all luv him da way he is nn dat way is very koool Tongue soo plzz don say rubbish abt sujalll cuz hez da gr888888 n esp. not in dis forum cuz its 4 himmmm soo plzz refrain 4om dese kinda fingzz!Smile

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Sujal sat behind bars because he loves Kashish his love was being tested and he had faith that the truth and love would prevail.

Also I totally agree with natz when she says all the expressions are conveyed through his eyes. About him never being sad or happy look at his reaction to finding out about Reva and CG he showed so many emotions anger, sadness, pain e.t.c.

Sujal is a complex character he has had such a tough life and so it is probably hard for him to express his emotions in words.

These are just my opinions and feelings towards Sujal(Rajeev).

kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged
welll Vainder...i totally disagree with u....i have seen Arman of Jassii....i think SUJAL IS LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS better than him...no offence meant but in the KTH forum we dont like anyone not liking our SUjal....u said no human is taht great...but thats what our sujal is about...LUV and sacrifice..uski zindagi main aik cheez sab sey ziad mani rakhti hai thats kashish aur jab woh uss key saath hai to he can do anything for her...he is a lover who can die for her not only say it but do it...sirf kashish ey liye sab kuch kiya uss ney!
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged

sujal and armaan no comparison

jassi and kashish no comparison

well i dont agree with ya

between good that ya expressed wat ya felt

Smile

**VaRiNdEr** Groupbie
**VaRiNdEr**
**VaRiNdEr**

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

sorry guyz.......i guess there are just too many sujal fans....

thanx for the repliesBig smile

Go to top