Pavitra Rishta

The Moral from poor Manav's story (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post Kool Di. I am hating Archana more and more every day. I loved Manav today and his firmness with Archu and Sulo. He should be more firm with her and ask for divorce.

I hated when Archu said to Manav not to say sorry and that I apologize. Right the next second she starts being stubborn and doesn't listen to Manav. She has shwon what a terrible wife and daughter in law she is, now she expects Manav to do more for her like take her to the doctor and take care of her. She should be doing this by herself, what do Archu and Sulo think that Manav will forget a court case matter so easily only because Archana got pregnant. He shouldn't forgive her ever, what Archana did was as bad as Vinod throwing his mother out of the house, if he shouldn't be forgiven than Archana should most definitely not be forgiven.

I hope Savita succeeds in getting her wish. She is wishing good for her son, Manav is better off Karanjkar free. I liked what Varsha Di said, Manav should put a sign on K house saying Beware of the K gang. On top of that, Manju and Dharmesh taunt Manav. Why Manav, I would love it if they taunted ARCHANA, but why Manav? Do they hate Manav more then Archana?

Kool Di, is it true that DK and Aashna's son is going to be married to ArMan's baby daughter? If that happens, I will feel 100% sorry for DK and Aashna's son. I can almost gurantee you, Archu's daughter will be an exact carbon copy of Archu and Sulo. I pity their son, he is going to end up just like how Manav did. I hope Aashna and DK will be very protective of their son.

Archana is the worst wife, daughter in law, and worse mother. If she is good at something, it's creating problems for her sasural. I hope Manav divorces her and Savita does an izzat aarti of Archana in front of everyone and makes sure she has no respect left from anyone.

Edited by bhallarox - 30 November 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTHillylovekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Moral from poor Manav's story (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz.kaz

shaz.kaz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Kool post Kool sadhu (or can i call u dee tooSmile)... I too liked the Manav part, where he did make fake promise.
Archana has done this everytime, she is so dumb. She alway promise to Manav tht she will never break trust and she does it the next day. I just hope Archana's daughter are like Manav . I have started hating this Archana character. N I just watch the show for manav.
But one thing is suprising that dharmesh swapped the sim card and Manav didnt even realise he gtting call for Dharmesh. Not only that the chawl people got three hours time if Manav was not available they could have contacted D.K sir. 
Sulo should spend more time with Manohar baba...He returned after so many years, and instead of giving him time she is sitting like a saya in D house...( I think thats the resn y Manohar baba ran away, coz her wife never had tym to spend with him.)
 SmileSmile

This is going to be No Rishta serial after the leap.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTHillylovesuankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz.kaz

Kool post Kool sadhu (or can i call u dee tooSmile)... I too liked the Manav part, where he did make fake promise.
Archana has done this everytime, she is so dumb. She alway promise to Manav tht she will never break trust and she does it the next day. I just hope Archana's daughter are like Manav . I have started hating this Archana character. N I just watch the show for manav.
But one thing is suprising that dharmesh swapped the sim card and Manav didnt even realise he gtting call for Dharmesh. Not only that the chawl people got three hours time if Manav was not available they could have contacted D.K sir. 
Sulo should spend more time with Manohar baba...He returned after so many years, and instead of giving him time she is sitting like a saya in D house...( I think thats the resn y Manohar baba ran away, coz her wife never had tym to spend with him.)
 SmileSmile

This is going to be No Rishta serial after the leap.Smile

You can call me ANYTHINg ...some call me Kools some call me Kool Di

HeheHe I was wondering same thing about Sulo . Infact sumone even made a seperate post abt it , wondering WHY the hell is she so much at D house . Manohar had run away coz Not only was he ignored , he was fed up of the tamashas in his house . Every two days one married daughter wud turn up and he wud e exposed to hysterics . Fyi there came a time when all he did was stood with his back to the wall and grinned .Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kaz

viram

viram

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
CryA very nice post Kools. 

As for Saas Sulo , Manav should say 

First u Cough up

MERE SATTAR LAKH

PHIR UTHA APNI

BESHARAM ANKH !
Only you can think of such a rhyme.  How true. Like someone suggested  Manav should threaten Sulo to cough up the 70 lakhs or else send  maa and beti to some desert on a camel. What a feast to the eyes it would be.  BTW how does Sulo manage her kharcha ?  She still manages to  dress immaculately and that too in ironed sarees!!
Has Mano joined the underworld  ? Perhaps that is the reason she is able to splurge money.!!

You seem to have already made  predictions for DK jr. And you are absolutely right.  Pity him already.

Though I dont watch PR , yesterday just caught a glimpse of the show.This is what struck me. I found a genuine softness in Hiten's eyes when he looked at Archu. There is something in this guy which earns him our sympathy. Though I am a  big fan of Manav, I was bowled over  by his expressions yesterday. 

Manav must divorce Archu and  move away from her. He can go abroad as u say and he MUST get married again just to rub it in . We all would love that . WinkLet him pick up Satish on the way. Then these sisters can have a gala time staying with their fatso mom and dumb pa. 

CryWinkCry SO many months have passed , his son is born still DK  hasnt got his Surprise Birthday Party. Boo Hoo.

Varshaji, when are u coming back from Hawaii? Only after the 18 year leap???

Edited by viram - 30 November 2011 at 7:26pm

Hillylovebhallaroxkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Though I dont watch PR , yesterday just caught a glimpse of the show.This is what struck me. I found a genuine softness in Hiten's eyes when he looked at Archu. There is something in this guy which earns him our sympathy. Though I am a  big fan of Manav, I was bowled over  by his expressions yesterday. 

I totally agree with you Viram...HT emotes so well with his eyes...that is the first thing I noticed and wrote the day he joined PR..

Manav must divorce Archu and  move away from her. He can go abroad as u say and he MUST get married again just to rub it in . We all would love that . WinkLet him pick up Satish on the way. Then these sisters can have a gala time staying with their fatso mom and dumb pa. 

Satish is a lost cause now...He is totally sucked into his Psycho wifi...He has lost all logic and intellect...Or else he would bharti her in Psych ward in straight jacket na...LOL

CryWinkCry SO many months have passed , his son is born still DK  hasnt got his Surprise Birthday Party. Boo Hoo.
Seems like bday for DK was tossed off into the garbage..Cry  Been waiting for months..

Varshaji, when are u coming back from Hawaii? Only after the 18 year leap???

Naah yaar I am coming back home on saturday the 3rd...Just gone for 9 days...A long awaited trip since last yr..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovebhallaroxkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
kool, today's cVs creative burstShocked (almost like story of the day and nothing less than the BREAKING NewsAngryDead

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]Angry

Archu U will erase the rift between u and Manav caused by THIS BABYShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
You know what is sad about all of this, no matter what the creatives write about Archana in the future, they could try to make her perfect all they want, I know for sure, I will NEVER like the character again.

Cause no matter how it is just a show, the average viewer will always look at it from a personal point of view. No matter how you don't try to do that.  Cause to me any woman who does that to her  husband should get a instant divorce and only child support should be paid by the Father, she must not get a dime.

So, I don't know how the cvs will be able to change the outlook on this character in most viewers eyes.. This was such a dumb move. Correct me if I am wrong?Angry
Additionally, no matter how Manav and Archana stay married and even forgives her and starts loving her again, I will be sickened by their relationship, because I will be seeing a FAKE relationship, of one-sided love.  Nothing she can do or say, will change what a wretch she was.  
I would have felt better, if they made her go through a series or arguments, and she acts stupid in the home, or turns her back at nights or anything like that, but THIS?, filing case against your husband and not trusting he means well, humiliating him to the Public!! she is dead for me!!Angry

Just my two lakhs!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
BTW did I say DK construction &  Manav should sue Archana for defamation of the character and demand punitive damage...Also DK should demand Rs. 70 lakh from the Mahan Archana.. I want to see who helps her...The chawlwalas or sanskarki devi Sulo-Bhaagedu Manohar?

shaz.kazHillylovecs-07koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top