Pavitra Rishta

The Moral from poor Manav's story (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Varsha Manav gave her PERFECT

He looked after kids but ignored her and she deserved it

He did NOT give ANY promise to SUlo , and Sulo deserved it

Sulo is now slightly shaken

She should be ...not ONCE she told Archu UR WRONG

Infact she encouraged Archu in a chupa rustom way

What SHe thought was pregnancy news will soften him and bring him under their thumb again

She should be proven wrong

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiHillyloveumayal--Hope--Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Moral from poor Manav's story (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Di,
after hearing the news did manav said sorry and archu again showed her mahaan act...
This girl na...Angry and sulo Angry less said the better...what is she doing and advising. cannot she put correct thoughts into archu mind. none of the mother will support archu here is what i feel...

Yes Umi .AngryAngry Umi , Manav understood news from Sulochana when he went downstairs after an argument with Archana . He immediately softened and came up . He held her hand and was very tender to her and said I AM SORRY . [ For WHAT umi , Its SHE who put him thru humilation }.Upon which she said Im sorry too and added how she was right from her POV this that ...Then he got miffed . He asked her point blank ...this means even NOW u wont give up on this rubbish ? You wont lisen to ME ? And she said In This MATTEr , NO .Angry

umi she was very righteous and arrogant . She did mistakes but she got a chance today to rectify ALL . She shud have accepted Manavs peace olive branch . She did NOT .

Now WHATEVER happens , SHE is only respoinsible for the MESS that her life will become .Not Manav . Its so easy to blame Manav for being cruel later but Archana only stretched it till it broke .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveumayalKalapi

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Yes Di,

As you said ,this is the right time to get into track and solve the rift.. But she kicks it again.
Two more babies on the way, which means 4 to take care of...
At the rate now How could they manage if manav doesn't have a good paid stable job.
That good job which would give a good future to all 4 kids is what she is putting at stake knowingly.
She can live in a single room, but the children, they need good environment and money for their studies right...

Leave the job matter, simply she is going against Manav first of all for no proper practical reasons. still couldn't understand why she was this much adamant. she sees the distance growing up and the rift and tension.Yet she stays adamant  Angry Ouch

Then  what can manav do...Manav gave her back good... which is ok from is part...

So Manav showing anger,separating from her at the way he was humiliated is all fine and correct.
He is good today it seems...

But one thing I am not convinced of is a 18yr leap...

Edited by umayal - 30 November 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapikoolsadhu1000

hbkforever

Groupbie

hbkforever

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Manav was superstar of the show today,

•  The way he just shut Sulo up and made it clear enough is enough was like music to the ears, Savita has always been at the recieving end it was about time it was turn of  his fatty saas.
  • His cold yet responsible behaviour towards Archana was another hit... always in ur face. Archana fears of her marital bliss comind to end was laughable... kya sochi thi Manav bahut kush hoga, shabaashi dega kyun.
  • Lastly the root of the problem Sulo comforting Archu that Manav will never put his rishta on daav, running around the D house like PT USHA, chaating the dimaag of her son of convenience... koi usko bahar phenko yaar, call a crane and just dump her in BMC dustbin of her size.
Thought ANKITA LOKHANDE performance today was first class, Iam not her die hard fan but have to give the credit whre its due, the way she enacted the lonelines, insecurities of a pregnant lady, who was worried about her home... deserve an applauseClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove--Hope--suankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Di,
after hearing the news did manav said sorry and archu again showed her mahaan act...
This girl na...Angry and sulo Angry less said the better...what is she doing and advising. cannot she put correct thoughts into archu mind. none of the mother will support archu here is what i feel...

Yes Umi .AngryAngry Umi , Manav understood news from Sulochana when he went downstairs after an argument with Archana . He immediately softened and came up . He held her hand and was very tender to her and said I AM SORRY . [ For WHAT umi , Its SHE who put him thru humilation }.Upon which she said Im sorry too and added how she was right from her POV this that ...Then he got miffed . He asked her point blank ...this means even NOW u wont give up on this rubbish ? You wont lisen to ME ? And she said In This MATTEr , NO .Angry

umi she was very righteous and arrogant . She did mistakes but she got a chance today to rectify ALL . She shud have accepted Manavs peace olive branch . She did NOT .

Now WHATEVER happens , SHE is only respoinsible for the MESS that her life will become .Not Manav . Its so easy to blame Manav for being cruel later but Archana only stretched it till it broke .

Inspite of news of babies if Archana feels its not necessary to Have Manav on HER side , Archana has clearly made a CHOICE . Now when Manav takes babies away people will blast him but tell me WHY Manav or ANY man will stay with such a wife by bending for the babies ...which is exactly what Sulo calculated and took him for granted .

If Manav did that I admire him . CVS gave his character fyi some respect . Wont be surprised if he listens to babies crying and brings em back .

The real Thing is she was going scot free . 

When one does court case against husband , and sides with his enemies , One will lose place in husbands heart . Archana took Manav too much for granted .

Divorces r painful . People fight over children too . So It does not shock me ...her deeds were only such . Tomorrow Dharmesh Manju taunt him .Chawl people taunted him . All taunted and teased him that ur WIFE is against u .

She did too much .

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Varsha Manav gave her PERFECT

He looked after kids but ignored her and she deserved it

He did NOT give ANY promise to SUlo , and Sulo deserved it

Sulo is now slightly shaken

She should be ...not ONCE she told Archu UR WRONG

Infact she encouraged Archu in a chupa rustom way

What SHe thought was pregnancy news will soften him and bring him under their thumb again

She should be proven wrong

ROFLROFL you are killing me Kools.  Awesome Posts!! But one small thing.  in all fairness Sulo did explain to Archana at first, but the problem lies in Sulo not treating her like Varsha after she ignored Sulo and still file case against the man who feeds herAngry  It is as if Sulo is afraid of Archana being angry with her or something. But  I remember the episode when she told her to be careful about causing issues in her marriage, but the wretch did not listen and because she  is so self-righteous she did her own thing.  
I am glad I am not Manav, cause I would just keep soham and sachin tell her to go and stay with her Mother, find a job and pay back DK for the house herself , and she keep the twins since they were in her womb while she was betraying their Father, but still be a parent to the twins, and let the wretch drop them off for arrange visits, and go find Sachin Mother and marry her, at least she was loyal to Manav. It is not surprising the wrong woman won Manav.  It is so sad that the creatives made Savita opinion of Archana finally correct. Cause she was so right yesterday about not loving Manav and being his enemy.  I can't believe she could think so lowly of him, that he would ever want bad for the shawl people and he grew up with them.  Archana wants others to like her and think she is good at the expense of her family, dumb wretch. Cry

Maybe I am wicked, but since the creatives insist on destroying Archana's character and PR, I will help them to continue the storyline, maybe we can all send them scripts so they can run into bankruptcy.  So tired of them.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkforever

Manav was superstar of the show today,

•  The way he just shut Sulo up and made it clear enough is enough was like music to the ears, Savita has always been at the recieving end it was about time it was turn of  his fatty saas.
  • His cold yet responsible behaviour towards Archana was another hit... always in ur face. Archana fears of her marital bliss comind to end was laughable... kya sochi thi Manav bahut kush hoga, shabaashi dega kyun.
  • Lastly the root of the problem Sulo comforting Archu that Manav will never put his rishta on daav, running around the D house like PT USHA, chaating the dimaag of her son of convenience... koi usko bahar phenko yaar, call a crane and just dump her in BMC dustbin of her size.
Thought ANKITA LOKHANDE performance today was first class, Iam not her die hard fan but have to give the credit whre its due, the way she enacted the lonelines, insecurities of a pregnant lady, who was worried about her home... deserve an applauseClap

Sulo thought with pregnancy weapon in hand she and Archana will be able to control Manav again . I hope she gets a rude shock .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Maybe I am wicked, but since the creatives insist on destroying Archana's character and PR, I will help them to continue the storyline, maybe we can all send them scripts so they can run into bankruptcy.  So tired of them.Angry

Don't worry hillydee , I am wicked tooLOLLOLLOL and I agree with EVERY WORD in your post .

Sulo may have pointed out that issues will crop up in her marraige , but she did NOT Come down on Archana HARD ENOUGH .

She should have . Coz Archana listens only to HER and had gone to her for advice . Sulo with her experience shud have told her how she will go away from her husbands heart and may not have a marraige AT ALL

Manav shud have made HER pay for Sulos house by making her do a job in her pregnancy

Trust me , some men do it 

Sulo thought pregnancy will set all straight . Manav will once more be under her thumb and Archanas feet will be licked by him .

Good that Manav remained distant .

I want more .

Ajeet shud personally tell Archana that SHE destroyed the PAVITRA RISHTA .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top