Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
AngryAll men should LEARN from Manav's story and become SHAANA .Wink

Once they part with their signature on marraige certificate , sperm , and last penny from bank account , wife stops giving any value .

The marraige certificate ensures LEGAL PERMANENCY so Wife cares too hoots about his anger anymore .

The sperm ensures a baby tucked away in wife's tummy , something exclusively for HER to look forward to , so man can be left behind and she can move on to greener pastures .

The last drained penny from Man's account , safely ensconced in Wife's Mother's property on HER name makes HER financially secure and the Man a BHIKAARI.

He cannot punish her even thru DIVORCE when such steps r taken .

Manav's money , sperm and legal status were thus used .

So Men watching PR ! SEEKHO . 

That said ... ATROCIOUS STATEMENT OF THE DAY : SULO

Archu U will erase the rift between u and Manav caused by THIS BABYShockedShockedShocked

HUH ? I mean ...HUH ???? Whatever has that poor Baby done yaar that Sulo is blaming the rift on IT ? Arre the rift has been caused by ur stupid arrogant daughter who acted adamant even when Manav explained how signatures can be forged and upon listening of the pregnancy , swallowed his hurt and came to her and said SORRY first ! And mind u ...he said Sorry for what ? NOTHING ! His own humiliation ! To this , Archana coolly told him I WILL REMAIN FIRM ON MY STAND

I DON"T WANNA THINK OF JUST MY BACHA BUT ALSO CHAWLWALLAH"S BACHA

U Can CONSIDER ME MOT ON YOUR SIDE

Arre watz going on ? How much should a man bend yaar ? First this lady humilates him like hell , makes NO effort to apologize on her own till HE comes first and then says I wanna think of CHAWLWALLAH's BACHA ? I mean HUH ??? Think Then ! Come to think of it , why not think of some CHAWLWALLAH's BACHA's BAAP as replacement too ?
Anyways u have BHIKAARI DREAMS ...When Manav is saying I want my children to have a good life monetarily this dame is telling him , I WANT A SMALL KHOLI ! And POVERTY is BLISS ! 

So Marry A chawlwallah and Have that life !

EVEN MORE ATROCIOUS STATEMENT OF THE DAY : SULO

Sulo telling Archana ...I am gonna tell Manav , TUM SHAADI SHUDA ZINDAGI DAAV PE NAHI LAGAOGE

U will not put ur marraige on the line for this Court case Issue

Again ...HUh ??? I mean Huh ???  WHO put marraige on the line coz She was in love with c hawlwallahs more than husband ?

Sulo's BETI Archana ! 

Who filed the CASE ?

Archana !

So why is this PHOKAT KA ADVICE been given to Manav ?

Good SCENE OF THE DAY

Manav telling Sulo bluntly I will NOT make Any such promise when Sulo catches his hand and tries to make him promise that he will put ALL behind him and Love Archana like Before and not let it affect the marraige .

Way to go Manav !ClapClapClap Go Abroad if u can , and if possible , Drop Archana after the delivery at some Chawl Wallahs place or Karanjkar House !

As for Saas Sulo , Manav should say 

First u Cough up

MERE SATTAR LAKH

PHIR UTHA APNI

BESHARAM ANKH !

Savita shud Pipe in

Go Give NASEEHAT

To APNI BETI

VARNA Main SUNAOOINGI

BAHUT KHARI KHOTI !

On that Note Guys

Hee Hee Haa Haa .Evil Smile

P.S :  Archana's poor damad [ DK's waaris son } Has arrived in the world guys . Just like Sulo squeezed Manav of all money , Archana will preach and preach to him thru her Beti and make him a bhikaari after the Leap . DK will beat his head with both hands and sit on footpath .

My heartfelt CONDOLENCES to DK's Family now only guys . U all can join .Big smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 November 2011 at 11:56am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nansuryashaz.kazwonderwoman02citrusyshovanashresthaviramsowmya_jairamCupcake4GHTampliphybhallaroxKalapiumayalHillylovecs-07abhi786suan--Hope--Lumosnikitagmcunknown18Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Moral from poor Manav's story" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Edit Add kiya guys .

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Reminds me of a song, Manav will be singing now...

Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga... haye laga...
Shaadi ban gayi, umar quaid ki sazaa... haye sazaa

Yeh hai udaasi, jaan ki pyaasi...
shaadi se accha koi le lo faansi...

Lakhon dukhon ki hoti hai ye wajah.. haye wajah...
Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga... haye laga..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayalKalapiLumos--Hope--unknown18Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Reminds me of a song, Manav will be singing now...

Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga... haye laga...
Shaadi ban gayi, umar quaid ki sazaa... haye sazaa

Yeh hai udaasi, jaan ki pyaasi...
shaadi se accha koi le lo faansi...

Lakhon dukhon ki hoti hai ye wajah.. haye wajah...
Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga... haye laga..

Manav cud not even enjoy this pregnancy due to Archana . He has lead months and months of STRIFE . The moment I saw DK's son , My heart went out to that lil fellow . He is ILL FATED .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveumayalLumos

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
All this news is so disheartening. Why are the CV's so bent on destroying Archana's character so much? This sudden change in how Archana relates to Manav is not believable.This is all the CV's could come up with in order to create tension between Manav and Archana? Pathetic. And to think they may continue with this trend with the children, after the leap, is even more pathetic.

We have the power in our hands. Don't watch the show so that very low trp's will force ZEE and Ekta to end the show. This is really too unbearable now!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazedabellabhallaroxHillylovekoolsadhu1000

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Kool Di Smile,

Nice post...
Really I doubt whether archu is the lead of this serial or a negative one.]
How much carppy tracks and dialogues these Cvs will give her to make that character hate...
Is it not enough...

Did they think her crying will make us feel for her,...

She knowingly put her life at stake to be mahaan,...

Then why one should bother...

Did manav said that to sulo...Then he is correct...

Who asked archu to do this and make the sitaution and relationship like that.
BY whom she was related to this chawl...Its manav, when he only decides , then wont it be a correct one.

Manav is not dharmesh who thinks and acts for his own future alone.Being married ofr these many years, archu should have known manav,  when he says what he does is the right option, then why does archu have a objection to it.

And still she is adamant on what she is doing, then she deserves it...

Di,
after hearing the news did manav said sorry and archu again showed her mahaan act...
This girl na...Angry and sulo Angry less said the better...what is she doing and advising. cannot she put correct thoughts into archu mind. none of the mother will support archu here is what i feel...

DK's son,,,,,,, oh even I am feeling bad for him and his family, when the thought of K's being in a relation with him...

Edited by umayal - 30 November 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovebhallaroxkoolsadhu1000

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
nice song nikita...

i too am reminded of a song from movie Judaii...

shaadi karke phas gaya yaar

acha khasa tha kunwara

aaa Aaa aaa Aaa

jo khaye pachtaye

jo na khaye woh ladjaye

door se meetha lagta hai

yeh karwa ladoo pyaara...

daar daar bhatake ...

daar daar bhatake mere yaar dekho iis aafaat ka maara...

watch from 1.25 onwards...its a hilarious song

The was sung by Jonny lever coz his wife was dumb...amd manav will sing this song coz his wife speaks tooo much !!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazumayalKalapibhallarox--Hope--koolsadhu1000nikitagmcDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
THis woman Archana has such a gall to show attitude after Manav comes and says sorry..Tries to explain but this woman's fake words like "aap kyon sorry bolte ho...Mujhe aapse sorry bolna chahiye" right after this she has the attitude that she is right and she does not think she can change her stand..

Manav drop this silly woman...I am glad he took care of his responsibility but did not give attention to this abnoxious woman.

Sulo why is she blaming this unborn child for what has happened between ArMan?  It is Archu her own daughter who created this mess and she is blaming this unborn innocent child?

WHy is sulo in Deshmukh house hovering around?  Is Savita dead? 

Poor DK-Aashna their happy moment is a bhayanak future for their newborn son...Who will be  future Damaad to Archana the sanskarki devi..Archu & her unborn daughter both will suck the blood and every happiness out of him just like she did to Manav and his family.

Archana has always been self serving selfish woman when it came to karanjkars...She still is a karanjkar and in no way Deshmukh even after being married to Mannu for so many yrs..

Mannu should put a sign outside of K  house "Beware of Karanjkar women"  They eat you up alive and do poori ki poori satyanashi...Barbadi karna hai to enter these doors..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazKalapibhallaroxHillylove--Hope--Miss.Colorfullkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top