Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Maya_M

Cutie, I have thought about the same several times. I concur.

We sure have a fellowship of the M-M sisterhood here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  so glad to have u.

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

A woman has an affair with a married man.  After several years of the marriage broken, the women meet ata a party by chance.  The home-breaker apologizes to the other woman saying " I should not have broken your home".  The other  woman replies " How would yu have broken it, unless it was cracked already.  It is true that you should not have WIDENED the cracks"  - ( this will crack up maya 😳 i hope)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cutie, Not only me but Neetu will have something to add too.

This is what I am repeating in most of my posts in this thread ' They created the rift because we gave them scope'. There was so much animosity. That is why it was easier for them to divide and rule.

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

May be because English is also an official language of India.

I can't speak for them but I am sure that I won't speak in Malayalam at my kid's PTA meeting. 😳

PTA meeting πŸ˜† ofcourse not but I'm talking about scientific or diplomatic meets where other countries use their native language.

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

We sure have a fellowship of the M-M sisterhood here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  so glad to have u.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Retitling our saga ala an old movie. 'Do chashmish....dono hiii pagal'.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: souro

PTA meeting πŸ˜† ofcourse not but I'm talking about scientific or diplomatic meets where other countries use their native language.

Par Angrezi bhi to apun ka karmacharya bhasha hai na?

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cutie, Not only me but Neetu will have something to add too.

This is what I am repeating in most of my posts in this thread ' They created the rift because we gave them scope'. There was so much animosity. That is why it was easier for them to divide and rule.

A wonderful example QTπŸ‘

Sure as heck Maya loved it, for reasons more than the obvious ones....πŸ˜†.... It's not just mere co-incidences anymore KayaπŸ˜‰

United we stand, divided we fall! This comes even before the divide and rule. We had been divided to be begin with, and the British were smart enough to exploit this fact. Had India been presenting a united front right from the start, The British couldn't have dared. But as QT put it 'cracks' were there and it's not too hard to break them.

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Sound

Sure as heck Maya loved it, for reasons more than the obvious ones....πŸ˜†.... It's not just mere co-incidences anymore KayaπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†