Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Kristin I love your take on the episode!!! Even though you were a lot more cynical than me!!!

I suppose because I've seen when Ahem was properly evil to Gopi over little little things I can let him get away with asking for the phone first especially as he seems to be making great strides with the rest of his behaviour with Gopi.

It would have been nicer if Gopi had responded to Ahem's query but we all know Koki is the head of that family so just like Ahem defers to his mum Gopi will to her MIL. Also didn't Jhitubhai tell her to convince Kokila? So Gopi knows that if Koki doesn't believe her no one else will.

Gopi's reactions to Urmila and Hetal are understandable. Rashi has been kidnapped so Urmila's upsetness (that's not even a word!) is going to be more. Grief would have been a better word than upsetness!!
Hetal needed to be stronger so that Jigar would have her support - well that's my take.

Honestly if there was anyway that the lead chracter could be permanent I would so take it!! Do you think there's anyway the CVs would make him Urmila's long lost brother? He could turn into a criminal with a heart of gold type, a little like Robin hood?

It's amazing how Urmila volunteers Gopi for the job!! Oh well it gets us GoHem closeness so can't really complain!!

Thanks Nazma!!!

I thought that you had a better understanding of Ahem's changes because to be honest I fdidn't want to watch him insult her all the time. I don't get what they saying and I don't really want to see it so I just read the written updates.But to be honest it wasn't that bad that he asked for the phone first. I didn't really expect anything else and he did make up for it later on.

I totally forgot about the fact that jitu said to speak ti koki!! I was watching another show in TV I really liked before commenting on your post and forget about that fact. Your right no wonder she spoke to her Maaji first.

Well actually they are searching for a new villan on the forum, why not tak him OR he could be the security guard for Modi industry the current one is a weakling and an idiot and I am sure the kidnapper leader wouldn't fall for such easy tricks. And while he is looking after the office he could look after MM as well so that we see more of him. OR he could be a relative from Gopi's father. Maybe her Kaka (thats the brother of the father, right?) He just needs to stay on. I want comedy beside the drama to keep me laughing.

Yeah I can't complain about Urmi either such a shame I like complaining about her so much πŸ˜›
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Thanks Nazma!!!

I thought that you had a better understanding of Ahem's changes because to be honest I fdidn't want to watch him insult her all the time. I don't get what they saying and I don't really want to see it so I just read the written updates.But to be honest it wasn't that bad that he asked for the phone first. I didn't really expect anything else and he did make up for it later on.

I totally forgot about the fact that jitu said to speak ti koki!! I was watching another show in TV I really liked before commenting on your post and forget about that fact. Your right no wonder she spoke to her Maaji first.

Well actually they are searching for a new villan on the forum, why not tak him OR he could be the security guard for Modi industry the current one is a weakling and an idiot and I am sure the kidnapper leader wouldn't fall for such easy tricks. And while he is looking after the office he could look after MM as well so that we see more of him. OR he could be a relative from Gopi's father. Maybe her Kaka (thats the brother of the father, right?) He just needs to stay on. I want comedy beside the drama to keep me laughing.

Yeah I can't complain about Urmi either such a shame I like complaining about her so much πŸ˜›

Lol I know i like complaining about her too!!

Hmm Gopi's kaka? Just imagine!! No one would dare be evil to her if she had Ahem on one side and her kaka on the other!! And not forgetting Koki too.
He'd be brilliant as a security guard!! Urmi definitely wouldn't be able to push by him!!

Well I watch the episode twice when writing my summary so I don't miss anything vital!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: varshu27

great summary...i guess its unanimous...everyone loved the episode...it was a perfect episode to show what sns is all about i think...it had a wide range of emotions...in spite of the seriousness of the kidnapping track, it had its funny moments too...i particularly laughed when urmi called the kidanapper gooda bhai!!!!!

cant wait for tomorrows epi

Goonda bhai.  That was the funniest moment for me. She said it yesterday as well.  He was funny though. 🀣
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Lol I know i like complaining about her too!!

Hmm Gopi's kaka? Just imagine!! No one would dare be evil to her if she had Ahem on one side and her kaka on the other!! And not forgetting Koki too.
He'd be brilliant as a security guard!! Urmi definitely wouldn't be able to push by him!!

Well I watch the episode twice when writing my summary so I don't miss anything vital!!

@bold πŸ˜† So true. The cv's should def keep him!!!
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fabulous analysis!!!i really enjoyed today's episode..the dialogues were amazing!!hats off to the writer!!jittu bhai's acting was mindblowing!!Kudos to saathiya team!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Kristin and Najma,your both amazing,you both write suuch LONG analysis that just make me smileπŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Kristin and Najma,your both amazing,you both write suuch LONG analysis that just make me smileπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I was actually shocked when I saw how long it got but Nazma lets me do it so I get all my thoughts out here
Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

πŸ˜† I was actually shocked when I saw how long it got but Nazma lets me do it so I get all my thoughts out here

I love that you do it Kristin!! It's so much fun reading what you've written!!

Thankyou Chika for liking our thoughts so much!!!
I know I have fun writing them!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

fabulous analysis!!!i really enjoyed today's episode..the dialogues were amazing!!hats off to the writer!!jittu bhai's acting was mindblowing!!Kudos to saathiya team!!

Thankyou!!

The dialogues were really good!

The CVs have done well today!! Who knew Jhitubhai had it in him??