Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jhitubhai finally shows concern and anger!!!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I just want to start by saying I LOVED today's episode. From beginning to end!!

So we start by Koki carrying on from yesterday explaining how she saw Urmila's reflection in the mirror, Kinjal's practically laughing in the background. Koki says the Modi's lost their senses  - well evryone but Koki it seems!! Urmila admits that she did it but now she's telling the truth, even swears on Rashi but to no avail.
Loved how Jhitu dragged Urmila out of the house and then proceeded to lecture her. He actually raised his voice and blamed Urmi for what's happened!!! She still tries to justify her actions, but Jhitu stays true and condemns her previous actions. Loved him for this!!! And Urmila you haev practically committed all the sins of the world. ABH, GBH, attempted murder, fraud - the list goes on.

Gopi at home is still in worry mode, I think it's more thinking about what happened rather than belief that Rashi is kidnapped. Understandable for her to be in deep thought.

Jhitubhai then decides to go to the police who recognise Urmi from her previous false report, which Jhitu was oblivous to.  The cop tells Urmila that she makes a good story and should sell it to a serial. And that all she's doing is trying to get money off the Modis.
Felt sorry for Jhitu, so much truth coming out about his wife when he is worried about his daughter!!
Urmila was really upset, but that's what happens when you lie all the time - no one believes when you tell the truth.

Back at MM every one is at the dinner table once again. Nice little explanation of why Chirag and Parag have disappeared again. Another unbelieveable thing is that Ahem left his pphone in his room - he's another who I though was surgically attached to his phone, but hey ho.
A lovely little change here, I remember when Ahem wouldn't let Gopi touch the phone and now she is comfortable enough to tell Ahem to stay and eat and she will get it.

Jhitu bhai decides to try asking the Modi's for help once again and rings which conincidentally (thanks CVs) is picked up by the one person in MM who will listen to the whole thing again. Gopi is convinced. I liked how Jhitu asked Gopi to come over and look afer her mami, even though he knows what an utter cow Urmi has been to Gopi all her life, however Gopi being the kind soul she is would agree to anything!!
Gopi then has the mammoth task of convincing Koki of the truth which obviously Koki won't believe - not that I blame her in the slightest.
A little note here - I loved the fact we got 10 minutes without Rashi!!! I've decided I don't mind Urmila as much on her own!! And Jhitubhai absolutely made the first 10 minutes for me!!!

Is it just me or does the sound of Ahem's voice saying Gopi's name absolutely gorgeous!!

Anyway back to the episode!! Is it Hetal who says Gopi first? Never mind! Ahem's first concern is his phone, well I can forgive him for that he's been attached to his phone longer than he has with Gopi, he redeems himself anyway by asking her why she's crying. I love that he takes the lead in talking to Gopi now. Kinjal is so annoying - her reaction shots are funny though.
So we have Gopi saying Rashi has really been kidnapped and Koki telling her, nicely and not in a horrible manner in the slightest (thankfully), that she shouldn't worry because of that lying pair and what's to say that they haven't also lied to Jhitubhai. Jigar echoes Koi's sentiments. Gopi says she doesn't feel right. Hetal speaks up and says it might be true so Koki says she shouldn't be so soft hearted towards someone who has hurt both her and her son. Ahem looks pissed off during the whole thing.
Koki tells Gopi to stop worrying and stop crying - Ahem obviously can't see his wife upset, so asks his mummy if Gopi can go to her uncles and check herself to get reassurance!!
Koki doesn't want her to go late at night but leaves the decision up to him, he decides to do what's right for his wife (yippee!!!!) and tells Gopi to go with him. Koki does not look happy, but it's nice that Ahem's first concern is Gopi!!

My favourite person in the episode is the lead kidnapper - he is absolutely hilarious. He tells Rashi if she wasnt tos hout then go ahead theres no one around fro miles to hear her. The other kidnappers mention the name of the father in law, Diwan, and say he obviously doesn't care about his DIL. Rashi then says who's Diwan? To which the kidnappers laugh and say she doesn't even know her in laws names. She says she's Rashi Modi to which the kidnappers are not happy they check her purse. The leadd kidnapper is not happy and slaps one of the other goons, but all's well for him because the Modis are also rich and he's just concerned with the money!! (I really like this guy!!!)

Back at Urmi's house Urmila is praying for real for her daughter, you can hear the pain and worry, and yeah I felt for her. She asks for God to send her daughter back and we see Gopi's hand on Urmila's shoulder - lovely symbolism here!! Urmila looks happy to see her too - how long will this last?
So GoHem convinced that Rashi is kidnapped, although it wsa funny to see Ahem look around as if Rashi was hiding in the room somewhere.
Jhitu explains that there's only been one phone call and that the police refused to take the complaint.
Urmi joins her hands in front of Ahem, he flares his nostrils - does not like Urmila!!!

The kidnappers ring Jhitu puts it on speakerphone so all can hear, Kidnapper tells Urminla to get the money off the Modis - also explains that they made a mistake and kidnapped the wrong girl but htey still want the money.

Precap

All the Modi's are at Urmi house, the kidnappers ask a girl to come with the money at 3. Urmila asks Gopi to go. Gopi looks a little shellshocked!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
RESERVED!.,Najma,excellent analysis!,loved it,Gopi was superb today and Jitu bhai,i laughed when he said 'Ahemji',now we know where Gopi learned it fromπŸ˜†
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol...after a long time I have seen Ahem snorting his nostrils when Urmila came & spoke to him !!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-CHIKA784

RESERVED!.,Najma,excellent analysis!,loved it,Gopi was superb today and Jitu bhai,i laughed when he said 'Ahemji',now we know where Gopi learned it fromπŸ˜†

Thankyou Chika!!

Yeah I was shocked that he said Ahemji, doesn't he usually call him jamaiji?
 I have to say I loved today's episode!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-navyab

Lol...after a long time I have seen Ahem snorting his nostrils when Urmila came & spoke to him !!!

Yeah it was funny, even though he's concerned for Gopi he still manages to make his nager and displeasure plain!!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great summary...i guess its unanimous...everyone loved the episode...it was a perfect episode to show what sns is all about i think...it had a wide range of emotions...in spite of the seriousness of the kidnapping track, it had its funny moments too...i particularly laughed when urmi called the kidanapper gooda bhai!!!!!

cant wait for tomorrows epi
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved todays episode. Thanks for sharing  Nazma.
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-varshu27

great summary...i guess its unanimous...everyone loved the episode...it was a perfect episode to show what sns is all about i think...it had a wide range of emotions...in spite of the seriousness of the kidnapping track, it had its funny moments too...i particularly laughed when urmi called the kidanapper gooda bhai!!!!!

cant wait for tomorrows epi

Thanks!!

The blend of seriousness and humour was done really well in this episode.
I loved the lead kidnapper, if there was any way he could be recurring character I would so take it!!!

Really am impatient for tomorrow's episode!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Post Nazma!!!! You had me laughing

Well I didn't like the epi as much as you did Nazma but don't get me wrong I did like the epi but I wouldn't say I loved it

The first part was just our (my!!) Koki telling Urmi what is what!! You could see the shock wash slowly over Urmi's face thinking what now. So she had to admit it but didn't make a big deal out of it. She just said yes and then went on to say that this time it is true. Can't blame the modi's for looking seriously annoyed by then.

I really enjoyed Jitu bhai in todays epi. He does have selfrespect and he knows when to give up, because going on and on would only have the opposite effect. So he took his wife and left. I liked the fact that he did raise his voice but didn't start cursing her or anything. He just told her the truth that it is her action, who has caused everyone to don't respect her any longer. I really liked this dialogue of his. Urmi of course blames him for argueing with her, while her daughter was in danger. First of all she is his daughter as well and secondly he didn't argue he just told you the truth, which Jitu bhai told her as well. Loved the fact that he told her to be quiet so that he can think. And finally Urmi listens to the man she should have listened to from the beginning, because then all this wouldn't have happened.

The scene with the police was on one hand nice but on the other I was really annoyed. Loved the fact that the police man had her figured out. I mean that she is just after money but I didn't like the fact that he didn't take the complained. Just because someone lied once the police can't just say they not helping them again. But well what ever. If that wouldn't have happened the Modi's wouldn't have been informed about how serious the situation is. Loved Jitu saying that now urmi knows what her lies resulted into. Loved the fact that he used the story with the wolf as you did in your heading from Monday(?)

So Gopi still upset. For me she looked more worried about her Rashi bhen but then again I like your take more Nazma so am going with it as well. The thing with the phone was a nice smallish gohem moment. Actually I must be crazy because I think the thing with ahem not liking the tea his subordinate made for him was a nicer gohem moment πŸ˜† don't know the scene didn't give me much while watching it. But then again I haven't watched many of the earlier epis because I can't find them with subs and without they are making not much sense to me.

The phone conversation between Jitu bhai and Gopi was nice. But I have to say I got a little annoyed with Gopi's facial expressions. (Gosh what is wrong with me. I seem to be very critical today and I don't know why? πŸ˜•)

Then gopi comes back to the table and is crying. So Ahem looks at her and his first reaction is to ask for his phone and then who called. You might forgive him for this. I don't!!! (I'm telling you much to critical. If I watch the epi tomorrow again I proplery will feel different) Gopi again has forgotten how to open her mouth and speak so Ahem asked her first, what happened and why is she crying. I liked that very much!! But and know don't kill me for saying this Gopi ruined it for me. It took Koki to ask her as well for her to open her mouth and talk and then she only addresses koki as if ahem didn't ask her first 😑 Girl concentrate on your hubby for .. sake!!! So then she goes on with kidnapping is true. I also really liked the fact that all of them spoke in a nice tone with her. Which shows that they understand that she is worried for her sister, because she loves her very much and doesn't want to think that her mamiji is so bad. I liked Koki saying that Jitu bhai is properly lied to as well by Urmi. This shows that she still believes and respects him. Loved the fact that Jigar spoke up. Okay they are wrong but still he seems like he is not taking any crap anymore. Hetal of course starts to waver. annoyed me even through she is right.

Ahem helping Gopi was incredible. Gopi looked like she couldn't believe that this was true. It was a really reasonable suggestions he made. Just let her see that Rashi is alright and that there is no need to worry. Loved it. Liked the fact that Koki didn't just say no and left it by this but told him that it is his decision but Gopi is not going alone at this time of night. She gives the responsiblility of looking after Gopi to ahem as her husband, doesn't she? So she shows her respect for their relationship and knows that it isn't really her place to intervere but only to give suggestions, her opinions and her advise. Great going KOKI. Loved it. So ahem doesn't think long and takes Gopi there.

You had me laughing out loud with your love for the head kidnapper, Nazma!!! I loved him, too. And thing he is a really reasonable and practical guy. Because he is right its not his problem, who they kidnapped as long as he gets the money. Also the scene how he told rashi to scream as much as she wants had me laughing out loud (lol) But the scene which made it for me was how he told one of the men to come closer and closer and that slapped him once across the face. Great!!

So Urmi is praying to god know and admits her many mistakes. I so hope gopi was in the house to hear it with her own ears so that she absolutely opens her eyes. I found it also great how Urmi was pleading to get her daughter back and gopi putting the hand on her shoulder. At first I was worried that Urmi would snap at her out of disappointment to not see rashi but she didn't. Did you notice how different Gopi's reaction to an upset Urmi is to an upset Hetal. She didn't tough Urmi or tried to talk to her and comfort her. But when Hetal was upset about rashi she did!! That just tells you everything you need to know.

It was really funny how ahem looked around for rashi. I imagined him going on the floor to look undeer the table or the couch for her πŸ˜† just joking. And then of course like on cue the kidnapper calls and tells Urmi that he wants the money. Loved him there. I really enjoy him alot. Why not make him a regular supporting role (you this kind of supporting roles, who have more screen time than the actual leads)?

Precap: So Ahem must have called the rest of the modi's and told them that it is real. Unbelievable that Urmi didn't even consider to go herself but asked Gopi immediately. Okay that is what we want because she has to get hurt so that ahem can nurse her and we are getting lots of gohem scenes but still as a mother she should have. Just hate this women now!!!

Well thats my take on the epi feel free to have a different one πŸ˜‰
NazmaJ thumbnail
Kristin I love your take on the episode!!! Even though you were a lot more cynical than me!!!

I suppose because I've seen when Ahem was properly evil to Gopi over little little things I can let him get away with asking for the phone first especially as he seems to be making great strides with the rest of his behaviour with Gopi.

It would have been nicer if Gopi had responded to Ahem's query but we all know Koki is the head of that family so just like Ahem defers to his mum Gopi will to her MIL. Also didn't Jhitubhai tell her to convince Kokila? So Gopi knows that if Koki doesn't believe her no one else will.

Gopi's reactions to Urmila and Hetal are understandable. Rashi has been kidnapped so Urmila's upsetness (that's not even a word!) is going to be more. Grief would have been a better word than upsetness!!
Hetal needed to be stronger so that Jigar would have her support - well that's my take.

Honestly if there was anyway that the lead chracter could be permanent I would so take it!! Do you think there's anyway the CVs would make him Urmila's long lost brother? He could turn into a criminal with a heart of gold type, a little like Robin hood?

It's amazing how Urmila volunteers Gopi for the job!! Oh well it gets us GoHem closeness so can't really complain!!