Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
oohh...media can cook up anyone as a couple...but if they are really a couple then will be happy for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I hope they are, or will be because they have such great chemistry together! Remember the SBS segment? How Ragini's mom told Krystle after December she would find her love and maybe even get married by May. I really hope that her love is Karan, that would be a dream. Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Kajpreet - 01 December 2011 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilmsrelentless.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Guys,isnt Krystle already dating Abhinav?

We have heard many stories of co-actors falling in love, and taking the ultimate step of getting into blissful marriage!! With the arrival of the New Year, Telly Buzz hears one such sweet love story that has changed the life of two actors for good…

Krystle D'Souza who came to the limelight with Kahe Naa Kahe, and went on to play the role of Veera in Balaji Telefilms' Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has been in love for quite sometime now. And the lucky guy happens to be close friend Abhinav Kapoor who was her co-actor in Kahe Naa Kahe. 

According to our source, "The two met on the sets of Kahe Na Kahe, and have been thick friends from then. Also, Akshita Kapoor, sister of Abhinav happens to be the closest friend of Krystle in the industry. Slowly, Abhinav and Krystle developed feelings for each other. The duo has been seeing each other for nearly two years now". 

We called up Krystle to know more about her love. But all that we heard from the actress is that, "Yes, I am seeing Abhinav". 

Abhinav too confirmed the news and said, "Yes, we are seeing each other. We like to spend time together. Krystle is a very honest girl, who will go out of her way to do anything for me. She is very straight forward, and this is what I like in her". 

Abhinav was also seen playing the character of Saurabh in Karam Apna Apna. Krystle is presently seen in Sony's Aahat. 

We wish the much-in-love couple a great future ahead…

LINK:

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Meemph^^ that article you posted is old... THIS IS HER RECENT STATEMENT---

Krystal D'Souza gets candid
Krystal D'Souza entered the television industry four years ago. Things have certainly changed since then. The actress is now reaching new heights with her character in STAR Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. The bubbly actress got candid with us in an exclusive chat. Here's what she says' 

Showing 1  of 2 images  Previous     Next 

How has the journey been for you so far?
It has been a long journey for me with ups and downs. But I am very happy the way things have turned out to be. I am very thankful to Balaji Telefilms for having faith in me and for giving me a chance to prove myself. I am also thankful to STAR for all the support. They have been there through all these years.

Did you always wanted to be an actor?
I had never planned to be an actor. It happened by chance although it was my choice because if you don't desire something, you won't be able to do it obviously. So yes, I chose to be an actor when I got an opportunity.

According to you, which roles have been the most important roles in your career?
Definitely Kahe Naa Kahe as it was my first. My characters in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and Kya Dill Mein Hai have also been significant in my career. And now, my character Jeevika in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai has been getting praises.

Now, you're doing a lead but earlier you had done second leads.  How have they been different for you? 
If you are playing a lead character in any serial, the whole show is about you. Your character ends only when the show ends. Second leads keep changing all the time. So it feels wonderful to be a lead in a prime time show on such a popular channel.

Is it a big deal to get a lead on prime time?
Yes, it is. Playing a lead in any show even if it isn't a prime time is a big deal. The entire show runs around you. You are the star of the show. You get all the attention and importance. So why shouldn't it be a big deal for anyone?

What do you think of your co-actors such as Neha, Karan Tacker and Seema Kapoor?
Neha is like a kid. She is cute and I am always treating her like my younger sister. I keep telling her what to do and what not to do. She is very adorable and sweet. I find Karan to be very sweet and a fun person to be with. We are always joking around. About Seemaji, honestly speaking when I first saw her I was scared of her. But as we worked together and slowly got to know each other, we became friends. I feel blessed to have such co-actors and for the love I have been getting.

What's happening in your personal life? Any potential love interest?
Nah, nothing has been happening. All that has been happening is I wake up early morning, come to the sets, finish the shoot and go back home. It's the same every day. I am a very boring person

Do you plan to make it interesting in future?
Certainly not. I don't have any time to make any plans. If the future holds something for me, we will see. But for now, I am only concentrating on my professional life.

Edited by MariFuze - 01 December 2011 at 1:02pm

relentless.

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
So the media is gonna make up itsown assumptions?! I mean it'd be great to know if they are a real life couple, but do you have to forcefully bring it out in the media even if they are NOT? All we know is that they're really good friends so it could be just that Embarrassed their chemistry is awesome even off-screen...as friends too!

MariQuestFilms

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@mari fuze

Hmmm..phew
For some unkown reason,that has come as a relief:P

But i am wonderin:In many interviews,Karan says he's the traditional,family typish guy.
Krystle is catholic.
Will he date her?

P.S-i am not being "judgy"
just curious

MariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

@mari fuze

Hmmm..phew
For some unkown reason,that has come as a relief:P

But i am wonderin:In many interviews,Karan says he's the traditional,family typish guy.
Krystle is catholic.
Will he date her?

P.S-i am not being "judgy"
just curious

Hehe... I know why its a relief...LOL lol-- well I don't know about their preferences.. I guess he can answer that question for you. Love has no religion for me rofl! I dunno .. anyways like I say 83944 times am just happy they are happy friends.. and happy smiling together. Just happy.LOLBig smile lol

Fary- Agree with u too.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Same ere,But i am guessin Karan is not that Pyaar hogaya,he triies to keep it practical.I dunno,i have this vibe:P

lol,i have lost it

I agree they look good just the way they r but i would love em as a couple:P

By the way,by ur signature i can tell u LOVE em offscreen.Secretly,u might have the same desire that they date:P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.