Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i love your signature and avi, Sonali...Day Dreaming pure heavenly <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

i love your signature and avi, Sonali...Day Dreaming pure heavenly <3

oh all credit for the avi goes to Ishu.. she made it at my behest.. LOL amount I nag my friends..LOL but i love d dp icon m using too.. its really pretty yamini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
it sure is sonali Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Haaayyyeee! Day Dreaming How I wish this could come true one day! Day Dreaming

Btw this confirms that these two are just sooo gorgeous together that they just CANT be ignored! ROFL We love them and the media EXTRA loves them! ROFL

MariQuestFilmsrelentless.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

you know Sarah, as much as i want them to be a real life couple, media needs to stop speculating every person's life and about their whereabouts. May be Kryan are just very good friends in real life, i know for a fact that they gel so well together, but just coz Karan compliments krystle's eyes and she compliments his smile, doesn't necessarily mean that something's cooking between them...thats plain silly Wacko but then when we hear such things...i feel so happy..in a way i hope something's actually cooking between them Day Dreaming

ditto for me, just coz they are really comfy offscreen does not make them a couple...aaise toh all onscreen couples will be dating each other offscreen...LOL
regardless of whether they are dating or not I love them both onscreen and offscreen Embarrassed

MariQuestFilmsrelentless.

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Btw this confirms that these two are just sooo gorgeous together that they just CANT be ignored! ROFL We love them and the media EXTRA loves them! ROFL

LOOOL I think that explains it!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Love Karan and Krystle on screen as well as off screen . They are really cute together <3I really love the bond they have with each other and their adorable friendship. But why does the Media have to speculate ,whether they are couple or not ?Stern Smile

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I hope the media stops bugging the actors about their personal life..It might be so irritating for them,when they hear the rumours...

Edited by Nupsdips - 01 December 2011 at 4:56am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.