Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
IshitaErmm MJHT? What's her ID? Aaj kal i recognize members from their IDs cuz I'm so bad at remembering namesROFL

Krystal's so cuteBig smile I love watching her offscreen moments =)

Yeah Kushal made it clear so he's kinda safe from being linked to Nia or whoever else fans might think ofStern SmileROFL But it sucks that actors feel the need to clarify cuz it's their personal life and they shouldn't have to unless they want to =/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Someone mentioned Karan is with some riya girl.. He broke up with her...- Karan confirmed he was single a while ago..  And krystles single.

BUT like most have said media always chat BS. I just love Kryran onscreen and offscreen friendship. Their friendship means more to me...
I mean even I-F I have seen write articles on actors personal life and speculating. I understand if the actors spoke about it themselves but speculating is something which goes too far. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-relentless.

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

IshitaErmm MJHT? What's her ID? Aaj kal i recognize members from their IDs cuz I'm so bad at remembering namesROFL

Krystal's so cuteBig smile I love watching her offscreen moments =)

Yeah Kushal made it clear so he's kinda safe from being linked to Nia or whoever else fans might think ofStern SmileROFL But it sucks that actors feel the need to clarify cuz it's their personal life and they shouldn't have to unless they want to =/

I had to go chk her ID.. coz I dont rem detailsROFL yup she was in mjht forum.. her id is aa123.80.. has been around this forum for a bit ..

I guess Kushal just said it.. to shut the media ppl from asking the same stupid Qs.. its annoying having to ans the same thing over n over n over again..LOL totally redundant.. isnt it sad one has to be married or committed officially to be stopped speculated upon.. and even then that's really not the case sometimes.. even those are not spared..LOL

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
OMG Ravgot ur avi!! <3 

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Whether they're a real couple or not I don't care. I just enjoy watching them onscreen and offscreen =)
^what she saidThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-sonali.19281

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Mari: They're both single so I'm expecting a lot of media coverage on it =/

Sonali I know herShocked Well not reallyErmm During MJHT awards I think she won a few. Fun time =]

Not even marriedStern Smile If you're married then they bug you and go oh so and so's marriage is on the rocks etc.

MariQuestFilms

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Mari: They're both single so I'm expecting a lot of media coverage on it =/

Sonali I know herShocked Well not reallyErmm During MJHT awards I think she won a few. Fun time =]

Not even marriedStern Smile If you're married then they bug you and go oh so and so's marriage is on the rocks etc.

you'll see her around... now.. I totally take adv of her skills.. have always asked her to make avis and VMs.. she makes the best VMs... totally my fave.. in fact my IF bestie if I can call her tht .. Binu (m sure u know her troublemaker) I nag her all the time for avis and sigs.. LOL its good to have talented frnds.. 

MJHT awards both times was fun.. in the last one I rem how I spammed and nagged Sid for best sheena fan award.. there was a time when we had arranged a forced marriage of his and sheena.. Good old days.. I rem Mimi was around then.. poor Sid.. he still remembers me just by Sheena..ROFL

I guess I have nothing more to say on the topic at hand. so I just spammed.. LOL

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I know BinuShocked She's the one who makes pretty siggiesBlushing I know i heardROFL Poor SidROFL I think the biggest highlight though was the tinypic issueStern SmileROFL

sonali.19281

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.