Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heaven princess

IF-Dazzler

heaven princess

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I would love it if they were real life couple and wouldnt mind even if they werent

BUT i wouldnt rely on TELLBUZZ they ahve a HUGEE  habit of overreacting with so what if they have fun offscreen cant they jsut be bestfrends? =/ 
but thnx for the link :) 

ananya123

Goldie

ananya123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I would love to see them as a real life couple

Edited by ananya123 - 30 November 2011 at 4:20pm

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Whether they're a real couple or not I don't care. I just enjoy watching them onscreen and offscreen =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.-sevenstreaks-Tani91

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Whether they're a real couple or not I don't care. I just enjoy watching them onscreen and offscreen =)

Totally DITTO..LOL I mean who cares.. their offscreen segs are fun to watch.. and they share good chem onscreen.. period.. baki sanu kiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
^ I'm gonna chori your aviBig smileROFL

And to make it seem like I'm not spamming: media just exaggerates things and links people together and then fans get too excited and then when the two end up with someone else, fans start bashing that other person and it gets out of control which is annoyingStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Tani91

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i thought krystle was engaged??

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

^ I'm gonna chori your aviBig smileROFL

And to make it seem like I'm not spamming: media just exaggerates things and links people together and then fans get too excited and then when the two end up with someone else, fans start bashing that other person and it gets out of control which is annoyingStern Smile

Go ahead.. asked a friend to make it for us..LOL Ishita.. dk if u know her..loved tht bit in the sbb yest.. I like how Krystle's in her own world most times.. LOL dancing at the dhol beats.. peeking to see baraat, haldi etc.. cute she is..

tell me abt it.. i think media and fan fantasies are a vicious cycle.. one feeds the other.. I was saying no wonder Kushal made his status clear b4 d media and some fans went on a diff tangent.. working with ppl and being frnds with them is one thing.. yeah once in a while ppl hitch too.. but its not to be expected to be the norm is itLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 30 November 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.