Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I am not surprised the media are speculating this LOOOL.. - thats what they love to do.  :P 
But they better not go too far.. give actors some privacy and let them be.
Anyways about Kryran like most I love them onscreen and offscreen and I respect their friendship. So I am happy. I can watch them all day onset and never get bored lol... Telebuzz should of allowed me onset.. At least I would have shown there clips onset and what they are saying!! Useless Telebuzz :P lolLOL
But there are some lovely glimpses there..  I need to make caps and avi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telebuzz-Karan-Krystle real life couple? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yamz n this is 1 reason Affectin Actors Friendship when they r linked together .-. ! come on people ! enjoy Reel ! why interfear in their Real life ! even if they r dating its none of their business to butt in .-. 1 1 reason i hate media .-. !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evaTani91relentless.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yaar i like them em off screen but i remember karan saying when that he's similar to viren in one way:that values & traditions r v imp to him.etc!
I dunno if he's the type who would jus fall in love(as krystle is catholic) like virat(forgot his real name:P)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Rather then the speculation I am more interested in knowing why Telebuzz didn't show these cute Kryran glimpses that we haven't see in FULL and what they were saying fully...  <3 Look at the caps...

More coming...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21relentless.

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Moreee.  <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Sarah4evaTani91relentless.

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Lo jee ho gayi media shuru.. Half affairs in this industry are due to media.ROFL

Saakshaat pranam hai jeeROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepika26Sarah4eva.FlawlessSarun.

Sarah4eva

IF-Dazzler

Sarah4eva

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Yamz n this is 1 reason Affectin Actors Friendship when they r linked together .-. ! come on people ! enjoy Reel ! why interfear in their Real life ! even if they r dating its none of their business to butt in .-. 1 1 reason i hate media .-. !! 

VERY TRUE!!

Great caps mari.. Telebuzz should of just shown that segment.

relentless..FlawlessSarun.

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ohhh Gr888.. here they go yapping again!!.. Media need to understand every that time they try to link reel couple.. it always ends up creating rifts between REAL COSTARS..!! i hope this doesnt interfer in their offscreen chemistry nor friendship!-!

NupsdipsMariQuestFilms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.