Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ya juhi being the cunning diplomat was just saying hoon..hoon...ye nahi boli ki haan bedi ne galat kiya...

I expected Cookie to defend Kishmish. Nah. πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ab toh mujhe sahi mein tension hone lagi ki yeh jeet na jaaye. isko gharse pls bhagao yaar πŸ˜‘

i feel to pay a price and make a choice im ready to see anyone as a winner except juhi or sky. baaki koi bhi chalega 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
uss ek sandwich ka dhyaan kissi ko nahi aaya...sirf isse aaya...ek sandwich...usko bhi kategi...khana bachne na paaye...jitna hai finish kar doh...ab BB hum logon ko yahi sab dikhate hain toh hum yahi baat karenge na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Omg... I haven't seen today's episode but did she really say that... How bhooka can one be... Pet hai ya pitaara...Dusre ke khaane pe bhi nazar... She seriously needs to be given a task of fasting... Gosh lazy lady...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I expected Cookie to defend Kishmish. Nah. πŸ˜†

cookie is too much of a diplomat to defend kishmish...now that kishmish is out...πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Omg... I haven't seen today's episode but did she really say that... How bhooka can one be... Pet hai ya pitaara...Dusre ke khaane pe bhi nazar... She seriously needs to be given a task of fasting... Gosh lazy lady...

yup she did say that...i was like whats wrong with this womanπŸ˜†...fir log kehte hain ki juhi ke khane par he baat kyon karte hoπŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
i just saw in uncensored where she is telling sunny look at pink room poora ka poora dissolve ho gaya and sunny saying i thought first we r only 3 and they r so many. and juhi says dont worry now they dont have any group but we 3 r still strong 

what more proof do we want abt this manipulator? but contestants r not able to see all this bec she acts behind the curtains. 

actually now i can see sunny is not less at all. shes not bholi bhali like shes portraying to be. she wants to stay 2 more weeks it seems. πŸ˜²
fast trak thumbnail

cookie is too much of a diplomat to defend kishmish...now that kishmish is out...πŸ˜†

kishmish is pagal half crack that is proved already now through her twitter writing πŸ˜†

but kooki is too smart manipulator and all set to win. i can imagine her visualising holding the trophy when shes in her blanket πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

i just saw in uncensored where she is telling sunny look at pink room poora ka poora dissolve ho gaya and sunny saying i thought first we r only 3 and they r so many. and juhi says dont worry now they dont have any group but we 3 r still strong 

what more proof do we want abt this manipulator? but contestants r not able to see all this bec she acts behind the curtains. 

actually now i can see sunny is not less at all. shes not bholi bhali like shes portraying to be. she wants to stay 2 more weeks it seems. πŸ˜²

yupo...juhi was after the pink room...manipulating them and she succeeded...🀒...did u notice the glee on her face when she was saying all this?🀒
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

kishmish is pagal half crack that is proved already now through her twitter writing πŸ˜†

but kooki is too smart manipulator and all set to win. i can imagine her visualising holding the trophy when shes in her blanket πŸ˜†

yes Ms lazy-bones will say...ki mujhe toh trophy yahin bed pe laa kar dohπŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail

yupo...juhi was after the pink room...manipulating them and she succeeded...🀒...did u notice the glee on her face when she was saying all this?🀒

yes i forgot to mention the shine on her face as if shes succeeded in doing this gr8 deed. how oversmart. see she hasnt done a single bit. kaam kiya sky ne lekin faayda ho gaya iska bec sky is already a villain for everyone. 

juhi doesnt feel satisfied with food alone. her appetite is much more. she needs to eat all these ppl one by one. dangerous venom she is.😑