Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

😆😆 Lol....sooooo true!!!!!!

very true!!!
popkurn thumbnail

Wow...u guys are all against Ash....I just gotta say...shes not a and of an actress.... I still think shes pretty good...

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Very VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh

Wow...u guys are all against Ash....I just gotta say...shes not a and of an actress.... I still think shes pretty good...

😲

*Anjali* thumbnail
well she's alright as an actress.  Sometimes she performs brilliantly..i.e. in Devdas and then sometimes not so well..i.e. Dil Ka Rishta, Kuch Na Kaho (just my opinion).  I don't have a problem with her acting, but I just feel there is too much AIshwarya hype when she's not the most talented and she's not really doing any hollywood films.  I think Rani is the most talented actress today and hasn't gotten enough credit for it until recently---very well deserved recognition for her 👏👏👏
meghavi thumbnail
I think you are right Anju di'...I think Rani and Preity are the most talented actresses today, in bollywood. 
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u rani and preity are really good actresses and there are some other good actresses too like kajol, sush, urmila and others
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG she is such a big liar🤢.wht does she get by lying😡?????
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: icy_devil

OMG she is such a big liar🤢.wht does she get by lying😡?????

i guess attention and recognition---things she is NOT able to get through her performance in her films lately....

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali308

i guess attention and recognition---things she is NOT able to get through her performance in her films lately....

yeah 😡 😡