Aishwarya’s Big Lie

Posted: 19 years ago
I was pretty shocked when i read this article.  I actually believed that Ash would be at the Oscars...I guess some people really like to seek attention...Click to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photo😕Click to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photo😕Click to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photo😕Click to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photo😕 Let me know what you think.

courtesy:  Yahoo! Movies

Monday March 21, 9:45 PM

Aishwarya Rai lied about Oscars

Click to enlarge photo

The Oscar committee had clarified that the list of presenters is ready at least two months before the show. The committee has also said that it doesn't resort to last-minute changes. Finally, they have added that they never invited Aishwarya Rai for the ceremony at all!!!

After some investigations here in the local media, the truth is now out that the actress herself had started those lies, like all those stories about her Hollywood films.

Why Aishwarya, why?

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago

OH GOD!!

Sasti Shohrat!!!

Tabhi I couldn't find any picture of her in oscar pics. warna yeh oscur walye they put every single pic of the person who attends

Thanks for the Article Anju

I was wondering all the time while watching oscars as to when she will be coming to present an award. ab samajh mein aaya.
Liar liar pants on fire 😉 😡 god why did she have to do this..doesn't she get enough publicity as it is..all those interviews and all..my my ..people need to learn some ethics especially she needs to ethical towards her fans at least 😕 😕 😕

wat a liar

wat a loser!!!

get a life girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU suck!!!!!!

Originally posted by poison ivy

wat a liar

wat a loser!!!

get a life girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU suck!!!!!!

right ON!👏

that means she didn't deserve it😕

What a liar !!! ........... I think she gets more than enough attention as it it ...thought  she would be happy with it..

ASH..U ARE a ROTTEN LIAR😡😡

Jhuti kahinki!😡

Regards,

Priyanka.

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

OH GOD!!

Sasti Shohrat!!!

Tabhi I couldn't find any picture of her in oscar pics. warna yeh oscur walye they put every single pic of the person who attends

Thanks for the Article Anju

yup...I was also thinking the same thing....🤢 I never expcted for Ash lier........

thanks!!!anju