India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Aishwarya’s Big Lie

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I was pretty shocked when i read this article.  I actually believed that Ash would be at the Oscars...I guess some people really like to seek attention...Click to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photoConfusedClick to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photoConfusedClick to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photoConfusedClick to enlarge photoClick to enlarge photoConfused Let me know what you think.

courtesy:  Yahoo! Movies

Monday March 21, 9:45 PM

Aishwarya Rai lied about Oscars

Click to enlarge photo

The Oscar committee had clarified that the list of presenters is ready at least two months before the show. The committee has also said that it doesn't resort to last-minute changes. Finally, they have added that they never invited Aishwarya Rai for the ceremony at all!!!

After some investigations here in the local media, the truth is now out that the actress herself had started those lies, like all those stories about her Hollywood films.

Why Aishwarya, why?

Edited by anjali308 - 22 March 2005 at 12:24am

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

OH GOD!!

Sasti Shohrat!!!

Tabhi I couldn't find any picture of her in oscar pics. warna yeh oscur walye they put every single pic of the person who attends

Thanks for the Article Anju

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I was wondering all the time while watching oscars as to when she will be coming to present an award. ab samajh mein aaya.
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
omg! what a liar! Dead
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
liar!Dead
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Liar liar pants on fire Wink Angry god why did she have to do this..doesn't she get enough publicity as it is..all those interviews and all..my my ..people need to learn some ethics especially she needs to ethical towards her fans at least Confused Confused Confused
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

wat a liar

wat a loser!!!

get a life girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU suck!!!!!!

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poison ivy

wat a liar

wat a loser!!!

get a life girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU suck!!!!!!

right ON!Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index