Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Bhagi for the update.

It was irritating to see Padma quarreling with MM unnecessarily 😡😈 and used the opportunity to blame him that he has also treated Thulasi very badly 😳 which lead him to feel for his foolish activities 😔.

As usual I felt tired seeing Charu and GW plan against Thulasi 🥺 and the worst of all is Charu going back to Bangalore in order to create problems for Thulasi  and now we need to see as to how T is going to face the tortures given by the ghost 😍.

It was nice to see Deepa after a long time and she once again proved to be a good friend 😊 and well wisher for Thulasi 😊 by advicing her as to how she should tackle with Charu 😊 and I am sure that if our heroine follows the valuable advice given by her friend 👍🏼 she will be able to save TA from the clutches of Charu 😊 and prove to him about his so called mother , sister and friend's evil intentions 👍🏼.
Edited by mala24 - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is true that Padma confronted Mm with truth. But let us not get carried away to the extent that she is better than GW. She has not changed an ounce. If given a chance she will keep harming T. All she said arrogantly was, her ill treating T was a normal step mother behavior for the sake of welfare of her own children. She does not feel sorry for it.But MM deserved this and more.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

It is true that Padma confronted Mm with truth. But let us not get carried away to the extent that she is better than GW. She has not changed an ounce. If given a chance she will keep harming T. All she said arrogantly was, her ill treating T was a normal step mother behavior for the sake of welfare of her own children. She does not feel sorry for it.But MM deserved this and more.

This particular talks of Padma is deftly going to have some effect for sure..

If at all T is going to camp at MM's house bcos of TA's behaviour(Even though he is acting i think this is going to happen as TA's behaviour is more favourable for Charu and he is trying to act in C's way and deftly upto something to bring out the truth from the trio themselves) Padma's behaviour will be more taunting and the most expected then would be MM's behaviour. He can act in way to push T out of the house not able to tolerate Padma's taunting or having Padma's words in mind will try to solve T/TA's problem. Though somehow i feel the former is more possible than the latter. MM is going to be rude for somereason again, as TA had complained about T's behaviour earlier MM is going to think T is at fault and might have change in behaviour too..😕..But what will happen to T then?😕...

However smart T is going to act according to Deepa's advise, for sure C will make sure T is provoked by her acts, and ofcourse that is her intention too and if TA is acting he would favour only C for the acts. Lets see...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TTfan

@Smiles: It is nothing much different in b'lore regarding the housing styles..  Individual houses have the same privacy as everywhere.. Nobody comes there asking for food and washing clothes.. At the same time if it is an apartment too no one will come asking for lunch.. It is just another individual house..

I pretty much didn't understand the concept too.. There were many guys coming in asking for basic things like food.. and when Thulasi came out to speak with Deepa.. While she was talking, we could see the kitchen where yesterday TA and Kesari were standing.. So how come yest whe seeing the house it was fully for them.. but now she was living somewhere and came out where many of them coming for help..??? Kind of confusing..😕

Baghi that guy who came and asked food was arranging things inside the house too. So may be a helper for household things or something, who knows even a spy who keeps a constant watch at what T is doing and might even pretend that he does not know tamil. And like most i was also surprised why T did nto give it a try talking in English Confused.

Now a positive thinking - What if he is spy for TA (if at all he is acting 😛) and if C visits T then he is on the line with what C is upto and going on the same route as C to bring her psycho friend out. What a overtime thinking..😛😆. But  unlikely thought though..Confused. But same time i hope he is not a spy for C.Confused