Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vampire123

IF-Dazzler

vampire123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Ex-Vampire Diaries star Sara Canning is about to become the latest notch on Dean Winchester's belt.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Supernatural has tapped Canning to guest star as a lust interest for Jensen Ackles' demon warrior.

She'll play Lydia, a character executive producer Sera Gamble describes as "wry, independent, and as fun-loving as Dean." Gamble adds that she and Dean "have a memorable evening that takes an unexpected turn."

The original casting breakdown for Lydia took things a step further, describing their encounter as a "sizzling one-night stand."

Canning, who played Elena and Jeremy's beloved Aunt Jenna on Diaries until she was killed off in last May's bloodbath, will appear in Supernatural's 13th episode (slated to air in late January).

Supernatural's fall finale airs Friday at 9/8c on The CW.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhsdaisydeHeartDevil_Of_Heavenbd670816Ann_92--faroo--Anhdara13iluvOriginals-Hoor--nautankidollz-luv_winchesters-SexyAngel--AquaMermaiden-Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Canning to Appear on Supernatural" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Aww, thats great. I loved her as Jenna, nd im sure i'll love her as Lydia too. Cant wait to see her 'memorable evening' with Dean Tongue

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
awwwieee,...c is coming back,.i really love her character a lot,..!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I love Supernatural... OMG... can't wait to see her again on the screen!!

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
In which season and epi?

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

wow...great news...eagerly waiting for her 'unforgettable evening wid dean'...

luvd her as jenna...!!!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
she comes in 13th epi of s7 in supernatural
 n man that episode total rocks .. chemistery that sara n jensen share is commendable !!

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
well i didnt go in season 7 yet as m still on season 6 but cant wait for her entryTongue loved her as jenna and she will b awesome as lydiaEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top