Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
o gosh this madira is so disgusting gilr .. total lose character..
nice post dear. 
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel exactly the same.  i had mentioned once that her ways are wrong.  being in college & experiencing things during the course of college makes one more understanding and mature.  instead, she's reckless, careless, and shameless. she tells her sister off for getting upset at other family members (like when indira was upset at ishaan after the munna-jail incident) and on the other side does nothing to better any of the situations her house undergoes.  she lets some unknown male touch her & take tons of her photos because she thinks he'll be her future money bag ... but these very same actions will put her and her family in a world of problems later.  she's making herself seem too flirtatious and easy & in this modern world -she will be taken advantage of. i feel like because of her, in the future, the family will become burdened as a result of her actions.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she is hopeless like munna bhai sahib
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mandira has got to be the most disgraceful character on television. Such a huge and desperate wannabe she is. Yuck!
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mandira is such a gone case..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Just hope she mends her ways in future..
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree..Mandira is seriously a disgrace.. dislike her to the core.
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic Roshnee.Yes Mandira is so cheap.She falls for every other guy and doesn't care for Indira.😲She only taunts her which is very disgraceful 😑 Love Indira the way she cares for everyone
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
she was posing for the pictures in the presence of her actual boyfriend w/o hesitation.
nerdndproud thumbnail
i would never expect anything from mandira. but now a days she is becoming intolerable. She was acting like a s**t. I know that she is a young girl who can't realize her responsibility but it doesn't mean that  she can act like this. If she can't help her sister then she doesn't have any right to increase her sister problem.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -ridionasis-

i would never expect anything from mandira. but now a days she is becoming intolerable. She was acting like a s**t. I know that she is a young girl who can't realize her responsibility but it doesn't mean that  she can act like this. If she can't help her sister then she doesn't have any right to increase her sister problem.

exactly! she has gone out of line now.