Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Faizu, also watch couple of other their scene where Surya and Jhanvi crosses each other... Believe me they have not shot for single close scene yet, still chemistry between them is awesome!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

aray i dunno that its a rashmi's production or no ..i was asking only ..or lets say assumed after watching the mahal set again ...it cd b another PH ...and yes U r right ...Sarja 's role was the best choice but bad luck that it didnt go long ...anyway i saw the video given by you where surya-jhanvi encounter is happening n girl is giving a hard time to dudeπŸ˜† ...Kaps is as usual looking angry young man ...well he does enjoy playing that kinda roles so it comes naturally

πŸ˜† yes she really gives him a hard time... πŸ˜†Surya expected her to become weak and cry helplessly after 3 marriage trauma...🀒 but from the next day only she started firing him back... πŸ˜†

Yes angry young man looks suit Kaps the most...😍and he's doing complete  justice to that...πŸ‘
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohk Darsh ...will try to wtach them asap as u r praising abt the chemistry so will give a view ..i remember how we used to scream abt bk-kaps scenes having zero chemistry ..LOL]

Ok girls me leaving ...its getting late ...bye ..see ya soon ..tk cr  n GN
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Faizu, also watch couple of other their scene where Surya and Jhanvi crosses each other... Believe me they have not shot for single close scene yet, still chemistry between them is awesome!

totally agree dii...πŸ˜ƒ who can forget the effect of the angry glares of Surya in the car and Janvi closing the door... that left everyone practically numb that day... πŸ˜β€οΈ

They are so distant always... 😊but they do share a sparkling chemistry like Kaps-Kanica...😍 sorry can never compare  Surya-Janvi with YuRa/KaNjali as usual... β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Ok Faizu... see you soon... take care... good nite...πŸ€—

Darshu diii even am leaving now... take care see you soon... good nite...πŸ€—
darshana23 thumbnail
ok everyone... Good night!
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, wish you many many happy returns of the day!
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

finally.got some tym..so thought i wil come here...

wow new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats...hw r u all??????????????????

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

missed each n everyone of u 4 de past 2 dayz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,was sooo impatient...

toh socha kuch der ke liye hi sahi...yahaan aathe  hai...!!!!!!!!!!!!

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Hey Faizu... wish you many more happy returns of the day...πŸ€—