Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Paridhi-

Groupbie

-Paridhi-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Sorry but to see Yashashri with someone else other tha Karan is painful ...
And to call it rocking chemistry - DUHHH !!!!!!!!

Chemistry kya hoti hai only Yasharan can tell  !!!

Thumbs down to Chemistry and pair but waiting for Yashu's performance as I love her  !!

Edited by -Paridhi- - 30 November 2011 at 9:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preitimonika_aak.krithikaBushraa.-Simple-jyothi1989OlicityFanYasharanrockspurvi08bones88shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yashu and Mohit ????????" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hello dear

have not seen u beofre here so warm welcome to u  

perhaps might be u were a silent appreciating personSmile

All yasharan  fans are most welcome here ..

Yasharan chemistry has not match ...so true Smile

but both karan and yashashri are actors

we cant expect them to be seen only with each other on screen all the time

we are all very supportive of yashashri taking part in*nachle ve* with Mohit malhotra

It is really good if she has good chemistry with her dancing

partner  Mohit malhotra.

.it does not mean yasharan chemistry is fading or it is less..Like i said it is eternal for us   

Like u are doing we also  welcome and support  yashashris  performance and  with mohit mahotra... whole heartedly  because it  is all part of  their profession Smile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 30 November 2011 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yashu

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Relax Paridhi...It's just an article and reporters like to exaggerate...People may like YashAran's chemistry with other actors...It's show business after all and people have different tastes...But no one can deny YashAran have the best chemistryApprove...It is unique and beyond compareBig smile...

Lets wish YashAran the best in any venture and wish their co-stars well tooSmile...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yashuSairaaaajanavi07jyothi1989

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
But i really feel Yashu Mohit look good together !

We cant bound them.. i mean yasharan to act only with eachother .. i think u shud know that by now !

For a change i seriously i want Yashu to be seen with somebody other than KT !

And Mohit is cool ! but this is a reality show.. i m more bothered about their performance than their chemistry !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yashuYasharanluvroadsidejunkeySairaaaajanavi07jyothi1989

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
its media yaar! they add all masala before releasing the article!
im bothered about her performance more! hopefully they can pull it off! 

@yasharan chemistry - well ...thats just the best! 

and welcome to our forum! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yashujanavi07The_May_Rose

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I see your concern but I think we shouldn't just be bias and say that she wouldn't look good with someone else.

Yes Yasharan have the most amazing chemistry in the world (personally I feel that they have the best I have seen to this date that extends beyond this universe) but we shouldn't just say that she doesn't create chemistry with someone else.

Every english word has more than one definition. Like Love can mean love between siblings, friends, family, and etc, the same can be said about trust and chemistry and of course a person's view matters the most too but at the same time U can create a different kind of chemistry with some people. some don't have any but in this case we shouldn't be harsh judges and reject everything before seeing anything. 

I personally don't like KT's new show and its not coz i am biased but because for me i find the other jodi better but at the same time I don't reject others. I gave time and still giving time to like it but so far it is unappealing for me.

I am more worried about Yashu's dance and their performances. I hope she does well. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yashuYasharanluvshanaksan1shonaik.krithikajyothi1989janavi07

-Paridhi-

Groupbie

-Paridhi-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot all of you for replying to my first post here !
I have been a silent reader at RBO forum and other forums at IF but I decided to be active recently as I am done with my exams !

Thanks for welcoming me.
I am as excited for yashu's performance as you all are and would wish her the best !
But being an RBO fan at heart, I cannot accept YM and KT with anyone else. They just look lost without each other !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yashushanaksan1monika_aak.krithikajyothi1989janavi07Yasharanrocksrooj-i

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Welcome and we all can't honey! we all are just as lost as u r but i think its best u just pray because I still feel they will end up together to do another show. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yashuYasharanluvshanaksan1monika_aashonaisangitasenguptak.krithikajanavi07jyothi1989The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.