Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aruntouch

aruntouch

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Hard work pays

S.M. AAMIR
SHARE     PRINT      T+  

TV Kinshuk Mahajan, who will be seen in Afsar Bitiya, says serials mean hard work

K inshuk Mahajan is a newcomer with a lot of promise. And he will now be seen on Zee TV's upcoming show "Afsar Bitiya" where he plays the lead character. Speaking about his role Kinshuk says: "I am playing the role of a son of an influential businessman, and as I am the youngest child in the family I am being pampered a lot. I do not believe in getting myself employed just because I have to take orders from someone else. My character's name is Pintu Singh who has a pure and tender heart and is a good human being. What I like most about this show is that it highlights the importance of education. I urge everyone to watch this show and know the importance of education in life."

Kinshuk, a resident of Mayur Vihar in Delhi, had his early education at Delhi Public School, Noida (U.P.). He is one of those youngsters who did not want to be an actor but a director. In fact, he also took a diploma in direction from Marwah Studios. However, fate willed otherwise. He first appeared in the film "Delhi Heights" and was taken to Mumbai for a song shoot. After completing the film he got a show "Dhoom Machao Dhoom" and moved on to do other prime-time shows. But he is still waiting to get a chance to be a full fledged director.

"I wanted to be a director, but destiny gave me this acting career, I feel lucky enough that I never had to struggle. In this industry luck plays an important role, otherwise thousands of young aspirants land up in Mumbai on a daily basis," adds Kinshuk.

On working in television shows he says, "Working for television shows is very hectic as compared to films. At one point of time I shot continuously for 43 hours but now thanks to Cintaa (Cine and Television Artistes Association), we cannot shoot for more than 12 hours a day. In serials at times we are given up to three pages and with just 10 minutes to go through it — everything is done on the spot. We are paid well too."

Commenting on his fitness, he says, "I am a lazy person, whenever I find time I sleep, I don't do exercises but I know what to eat and what not to. I take healthy food and avoid sweets." About the change in scripts in shows he says, "We have to take the audience feedback, and at times a change is also brought because what we are doing is only for them and that is where we are getting the TRPs from."

S.M. AAMIR

Download Google Chrome
Searching is fast and easy with Google's web browser.
www.Google.com/Chrome
Email the Editor
PrevNext
MoTuWeThFrSaSu

Cleartrip™ Official Site
Search & Compare Best Travel Deals. Now Pay Back in Easy EMI. Book Now!
www.Cleartrip.com

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHrtmsHonkytonk-Atiya--aamina-UZISwadi..dollshaaziReshJroops82NiViren_fanmoniluvskinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article about Kinshuk in The Hindu News paper" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thankz for sharing it dear .

awww Kinny is 2 cuteee . lovv him for his hard working nature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged