Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by -ridionasis-

there is a proverb that who support criminal is equal to the criminal. Rishi support munna's crime when he bailed munna out. munna deserved that punishment but because of Rishi he could escape from his punishment. Now he is continuing his crime because somehow he knows that there is someone who would protect him if he would be caught.

not only that. he doesnt think of these as crimes since rishi didnt let him understand what crime is and what are its consequences.

ya.munna think this is the way to earn money. he doesn't have any knowledge that waht is right and what is wrong. Indira gave him a chance to acknowledge that but  because of the hero 'RISHI' he would never know it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina158mygaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "one mistake to invite many (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mygaby

IF-Dazzler

mygaby

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-roshnee-

naina158

Groupbie

naina158

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
wonderful post roshnee.

-roshnee-

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Exactly. I've seen this in my own family, if you keep forgiving a persons mistakes simply out of pity or love, they get worse and worse till they are beyond redemption. This time they should keep Munna in jail, and Rishi should realize this is his fault.Confused

I understand that Rishi is trying to help Indira, but somehow I find it difficult to like his methods. Why does a strong girl have to be humiliated and insulted before she learns to love and laugh? Rishi could have been her emotional support, instead of always trying to interfere in her decisions. And BTW why is he superman? He speaks Uzbeki, he is apparently a rich guy from the US, he is new to the city but can call up people to trace anyone he wants... arre Indira is a normal woman, get her a normal man !

completely agree. whatever he does, he does it wrong! his thinking process, approach to a matter everything is completely wrong. he thinks himself to be the savior while he is the problem increaser!

paruldutta123

Groupbie

paruldutta123

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I agree.

-roshnee-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.