Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
the great munna  sharma blunder continues. now he has stolen from indira's clients! but i'm not amazed. in fact of the stealth he has done, this one is the least one if there was a crime scale. at least this time he stole from some unknown girl! the last two times he stole, one was from his own father and another was the man who provided him shelter for nights. munna is a total wastage theres no doubt about that. but things wouldnt have got this worse if rishi didnt decide to intervene at the first place. the first time munna committed a crime apart from drinking and gambling was the time he stole from his father. and he was arrested too. indira herself handed him to police so that he can get his lessons. but rishi decided to show up and get his 'hero' title from ishan and be everyones savior and bailed munna out. and we can see how it has saved everyone! now munna is committing one crime bigger than the previous one! its lucky that the garage man left the matter of munna stealing  from him out of indiras fear. but things are getting worse. and i find only rishi to be responsible of all these. munna was a criminal and rishi should have respected indiras decision and let him have his punishment. but now that rishi is the hero and all, its indira who has to go through this continuing munna sharma crimes.

Edited by -roshnee- - 30 November 2011 at 10:04am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekuborshashaharti_tiil_deathnaina158paruldutta123sanyogitaprcSabu0211atriaWAZMEmaxhotmark-mayurclustersofstarrads14mygabyhamzanuha-Gunners-moksha89-ridionasis-.Nabi.J.LOAngels_SweetzFaria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "one mistake to invite many" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanushee

Goldie

tanushee

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
roshnee...bachhe khani keise aage badegi...now indira has to stay bk...let us see wht happns n wht stops her from going...but whtevr has bn shown is v real...which hppns in lower middl class...story is v realistic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanushee

roshnee...bachhe khani keise aage badegi...now indira has to stay bk...let us see wht happns n wht stops her from going...but whtevr has bn shown is v real...which hppns in lower middl class...story is v realistic...

i am not talking about rishi stopping indira. though it was the craziest way possible. i am saying that if he'd let munna get punished in jail, these one stealing after another wouldnt have happened. i am saying one wrong decision, one mistakes leads to many.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atriatanusheemygaby

tanushee

Goldie

tanushee

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
yes ...u r rt...ek jhooth or gunaha or gunaha krwata hei..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-roshnee-

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Agree munna shouldnt hav been rescued bt going by the story as rishi didnt knw hw the family was that time bt nw he knws he respect indira bt also he doesnt want her to leave hence its getting worse for indira

mygabymoksha89-roshnee-

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Exactly. I've seen this in my own family, if you keep forgiving a persons mistakes simply out of pity or love, they get worse and worse till they are beyond redemption. This time they should keep Munna in jail, and Rishi should realize this is his fault.Confused

I understand that Rishi is trying to help Indira, but somehow I find it difficult to like his methods. Why does a strong girl have to be humiliated and insulted before she learns to love and laugh? Rishi could have been her emotional support, instead of always trying to interfere in her decisions. And BTW why is he superman? He speaks Uzbeki, he is apparently a rich guy from the US, he is new to the city but can call up people to trace anyone he wants... arre Indira is a normal woman, get her a normal man !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanusheemygabyhamzanuha-roshnee--ridionasis-

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
rosh indira belongs to a wired family..
each n very member (except ishaan) of this family r abnormal..
i dont knjow how she jhelofy them..
indira took the responsibility of her family just becoz her careless bro.. jo sirf kisi ko pershani k siva kuch nehi de skate..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanushee-roshnee-

mark-mayur

Goldie

mark-mayur

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
awesome post dear total agree with u...

tanusheemygaby-roshnee-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.