Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Update

Guys comment on the TB article on Parichay and do leave a comment on Sameer n Kirti's profilesEmbarrassed

Starts with Siddhi searching for the packet containing the Manali trip tickets and Seema has the packet and Sidhi is like I was searching for this and Seema asks whats inside the packet and Siddhi tells these are tickets for Manali and Seema is all excited and asks u guys are going and Kunal Bhaiya got them and Siddhi is like no Mr Batliwala gave it to Kunal as a gift .Seema says c even outsiders think u need to have a holiday together and look at u both ,so when r u going ..and Kunal butts in saying Kal  and Seema is all excited and says no worries I will do yr packing and everything and Kunal says we r not going but u and Gaurav are as I am new on the job (Abbe tere boss ne hi tickets diye hai D'oh)and Thakral will not let Siddhi go so u both go 'tickets waste ho jayenge and Seema is like how can we 'Gaurav arrives and says I am getting late for work Kunal bhaiya can u take ma for her check up and Kunal agrees.

Kunal at the hospital asking the doc abt his mothers health n doc asks him to wait outside while he does her checkup (yelo sab theek hai pehle bol diya aur checkup baad mein kiya wah kya doc hai ) kunal waiting outside when he c's thakral and witcha there and both c each other 'Witcha expects Kunal to follow her but he doesn't and she is disappointed(oh madam ab wo peeche peeche sirf Maneka aunty k jaata hai 'tumhare peeche nahin aane wala )

Kunal outside the hospital apparently going to buy some meds and voila the Ritcha the witcha is there'and  he tries to leave witcha stops him  n they both talk  openly abt Kunal's hurt and Witcha's justification  and Questioning Kunal for falling in love again and abt moving ahead in life and Kunal saying that hee is happy for her(honestly if Witcha wasn't Witcha and was genuine the convo was gud splly frm Kunal's POV ..atleast it was out of his system 'and he was pretty mature abt it '.and is only taking her as a friend but wo kehte hain na aajmaaye ko aajmaaye namakool kehlaaye 'he is going to lose it all when he knows of her true colors)

Seema aks Dumbeena for her answer to Vikrams proposal and Raveena buys time and Seema spills the beans abt it to Siddhi and Siddhi has doubt abt Rohit n Raveena. Oh and Vineet Thankral -Richa scene was also there

Kunal Spots Raveena with a guy who is actually Rohit but he cant make out bec of budhape ka asar '.He tries to catch them but cant and confronts Raveena thinking it was Vikram with her and has a small argument with Seema as well and Raveena to save herself says she loves Vikram .

-And the crapfest ended-

I'd just like to ask the CV's is it too much to put one SiNal scene in a epi ...and after a high last wk why do u want to hit an ebb ..My brooms all out for the Cv'sROFL

Epi rating - 6/10 ...only bec it was well acted and the dialogues were gud all round

And I shall not update on days when such torture is out on looseROFL

Only Positive Love Guru kknows abt Manali and Vishwamitra and Maneka hi jayenge is trip pe abLOL

Edited by rdfan - 30 November 2011 at 11:02am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821radhika4249ahcirswarajgirsc19sdavisguninoorshiny3ria01232011payalchennai28sanjanasirishabana_79divra4wilddevil2010m001beeangel11piyushisanyogitaprcbmm1985jheel1-Swetha-AbhiAniKhaLidaHLuvStrk-001nancy1996-Khush-serialwatcher16-sahasra-neemeintruderfast-MariaMars--RaniRajinilicious-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay WU 30th Nov- And the Vi-Ra Trak sets in" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

DeadDead
My condolences to you for having to do the update today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-LuvStrk-001-sahasra--MariaMars--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Pooja for the update. Wish could say the same to CVs for torturing us with such a dreadful episodes and Shameless characters like witcha and Dumbeena.

PS: At-least your torture was short and quickLOL.

Edited by Iamrani - 30 November 2011 at 10:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-LuvStrk-001-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks pooja,ClapClapClapmust appreciate you for updating such a torturous epi,but i must say i liked how kunal explained what exactly he felt.

I couldn't stop laughing when kunal said that he's sure about what he has seen,rohit ko vikram kaise samjhliya wakil saab.Can cvs be more dumb than this?LOLLOL

Sinal scene ko chod do,ek doosre ko saath saath ek frame mein khade bhi nahi diyaAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

angel001

angel001

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update dear...
We can understand how it must b feeling like aft watching the today's epi...OuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for The Update Dear Big smile

-RD--Rani

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
so kunal saying seema n gaurav to go to manali so trip cancelled for SiNal Confused .
 i understand  ur pain n condition how much the epi is torturous that shows in ur red n unreadable font Ouch but i appreciate ur painful effort Clap  n thanks for the painful update Broken HeartUnhappy

-RD-LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.