Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I ditto with u Moni, marriage and relation btw wife and husband is not always about cornering , hugging from behind and being numb when she is bashed ... its beyond that , for me its all about understanding , standing with and for each other , love , care and concern, giving respect and personal space ,  not romancing 24/7...

Thats the reason , i loved Gulaal to core and it was the only show i watched from start to end in my over a decade of watching faltu shows, and this show is just amazing apart Sarabhai vs sarabhai  , who cares wat ppl say in forum , i love and enjoy seeing the way real scenes of how a relation btw wife and husband is shown other than consoling and nonsense ...

Glad i gave this show a chance

Edited by JustJ - 30 November 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mind Blowing simplest scene (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skydome

skydome

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Yes, today's episode with Suraj and Sandya was very convincing.  I loved Suraj's acting - simply superb, and the part that won my heart was his peep before leaving.  His acting was fabulous over there- without any words his expression said it all.

I am gradually enjoying Suraj acting, and looks like the story is improving - although I was not watching it daily in the past.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
agree it was a very good scene!
very touching actually!!!

i too thought sandhya would go to Bhabho and talk! but i guess it was late night! so she might go the next morning!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.