Diya Aur Baati Hum

Mind Blowing simplest scene

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Ppl , 

I loved loved the last scene a lot ... 

Told ya , it was not about bhaboo fight in line and all ,had to be something about forceful voting... 😳... and thats wat they eggactly showed ... thank god ... 

When Suraj was telling Sandhya it was in a simple and meaningful manner, he didnot force her or rather wait for her to ask him , he said it , and in the end asked her to understand his mother too, and when he left the way he looked back at sandhya with little tear and so much pain in his eyes was 💔 heart breaking ... 

I expected sandhya to go to bhaboo and thats wat they had shown in precap ,thank god, matters when can be resolved should be cleared then and there, shouldnt be dragged, if u drag a matter it will make things go worse ...

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yep..Today episode was too good..They handled it in a unique way..Good going..Hope they will continue like this only.😉

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The episode and the issue was handled well.

The precap was unexpected for me.  Too good.
Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I loved the way Suraj explained the reason to Sandhya while slowly dressing her wounds...Bhabo in a way felt bad for Sandhya ( she said ki main koi jallad na hoon jo beendniyon ko aisi saza doon) and the way she caught Meena's cunning act..The precap was the highlight in which Sandhya understands Bhabo's position and takes food for her...Overall a great episode!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
eggactly, i liked how bhaboo dismissed Meena and her intention's and bhabasa's out brust was wow . and bhaboo;s fears ... 👏
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
todays episode was a soultouching episode
such simple yet such genuine and real emotions
hats off to Aanas,deepika,neelofar ...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew it, something was scaring Bhabo you could tell soon as some guy said he got sweets for voting her face went pale.  Nice to see a good understanding between Sandhya and Sooraj.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I loved best was the simple and profound scene between Surya...
It in a way showed how relationships are not just about Lovey dovey smoochey moments or fights...
Such simple moments where one person talks and the other person is happy to listen...
The actors really breathed life into it...Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
I ditto with u Moni, marriage and relation btw wife and husband is not always about cornering , hugging from behind and being numb when she is bashed ... its beyond that , for me its all about understanding , standing with and for each other , love , care and concern, giving respect and personal space ,  not romancing 24/7...

Thats the reason , i loved Gulaal to core and it was the only show i watched from start to end in my over a decade of watching faltu shows, and this show is just amazing apart Sarabhai vs sarabhai  , who cares wat ppl say in forum , i love and enjoy seeing the way real scenes of how a relation btw wife and husband is shown other than consoling and nonsense ...

Glad i gave this show a chance
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, today's episode with Suraj and Sandya was very convincing.  I loved Suraj's acting - simply superb, and the part that won my heart was his peep before leaving.  His acting was fabulous over there- without any words his expression said it all.

I am gradually enjoying Suraj acting, and looks like the story is improving - although I was not watching it daily in the past.