Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Character

Sisodia Family

Prithviraj Sisodia(PRS)- He is King of a princely state and is top 10 business man in world very rich and powerful and an Member of Parliament(MP). Has returned to India from US after 30 years with family. His majority business is in US and Europe and North  America. But he decided to shift to India so that his kids know their roots. He travels 20 days a month around the world on business, conference's, invitation from Ivy League Universities to address them and other engagements. Only 10 days he is in India and with his family. He is so busy that even Head of states check his appointments before meeting him.His company's are based in 180 countries.

Karan Sisodia- PRS son and Yuvraj of their princely state born and brought up in US. Has done MBA from Yale university and just completed studies. Also has done a 1 year course in medicine. He has helped his father in business from age of 15 years and highly mature and capable beyond his age. Currently handles the company responsibilities and just started working after studies. He travels 15 days a month on business and work around the world. He takes care of the family and handles all family matters and everything in Sisodia household happens with his approvals. PRS has delegated all household responsibilities to Karan and he has handled them from a very small age. He even handholds Yashodhara to help her in running the NGOs, schools etc.  

Gunjan Sisodia-PRS daughter and Rajkumari. Is in school and 9 years old and baby of Sisodia family but very mature and serious beyond her age. But she is unwell and keeps falling sick now and then. Hence she rarely travels anywhere and is confined to her home city before in US and now in India. But she hates that and keeps running away to malls, parks, friends house etc.  

Yashodhara Sisodia- PRS wife and Maharani. She was princess of a royal family of Rajasthan and was married at 18 years to PRS. She completed school and college in US. But is innocent as she is protectively brought up by PRS and his father. But she is incharge of all NGOs etc that PRS conglomerate has opened and her husbands family trusts the royal family had opened in India and all the palaces, schools, colleges, orphanages they own etc.  Her major responsibility is taking care of dad(PRS father) who is 82 years and Gunjan at home. Dadaji and Gunjan handholds her and helps her handle her work in Karan's absence.  

Yashvardhan Sisodia-PRS father and Bade Maharaj. Is strict and everyone fears him and obeys him. For PRS his commands are like Gods words he will never disobey his father ever.

Rukmini-Arjun's real mother

Gunjan and Karan are friends with Arjun Singhania ever since he saved her twice once while she had fallen in swimming ool and next in mall seige. 

Singhania family

Arjun Singhania - Adopted son of RPS. For him too RPS words are like Gods words  
Rudra Pratap Singhania(RPS)-father and don.
Kumud Singhania-RPS wife and Arjun mother
Michael and Romit Singhania- Elder and younger brother of Arjun and own sons of RPS
Rashi Singhania- Elder Sister to Arjun and RPS own daugter
Jignesh - Husband of Rashi but stays in RPS house
Teji Dadi-RPS mother
Raj- Jignesh and his scretary son but adopted by Arjun and world thinks he is his illegitemate son.

Arohi Ahluwaliah -Wife of Arjun Singhania. 
Kartar Ahluwaliah- Arohi Grandfather
Sudhir and Amrit Ahluwaliah-Parents of Arohi
Rajveer and Arvind Ahluwaliah- Sudhirs brothers
Love Bua- Kartar's daughter
Sanchit-Arvind son and Romit's classmate and best friend
Gauri-wife of Rajveer and Arohi's best friend

Shefali- Arohi's best friend
Jay-Arjun's classmate and VP of his company
Kuku and Deep: PRS childhood friends and COO, CTO of company and live in US
Singh: PRS classmate in school and his secretary and good friend
Nick: Karan Sisodia's best friend in US 
Makrand and Billu- Arjun's best friends from orphanage. Arjun asked RPS that if he wants to adopt him he has to take them also to Singhania mansion. So they live and work with RPS and family
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r back - great - just great

WELCOME BACK DEAR - WE MISSED U AND UR FF UPDATES - HAPPY TO SEE U BACK

Sorry if i have interrupted ur line of postings

Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene251 Arjun's resolve...Page1

Scene252 Arjun thanks God...Page2

Scene253 Arjun conversing with Dog about his family...Page3

Scene254: Dogs name?...Page4

Scene255 Gunjan apology to Arjun...Page4
Scene256 Arjun-Gunjan talk...Page5
Scene257 Arjun prayer...Page5
Scene258 Arjun Raj convo...Page6

Scene259 Crocodile and Monkey story...Page7

Scene260 Arjun's resolutions...Page7
Scene261 Arjun's thoughts on his kid brother...Page8
Scene262  Arjun's dream...Page9
Scene263 Arjun fights with Arohi...Page10
Scene264 Arjun gets upset...Page10

Scene 265 Blacky chasing Rajveer...Page11

Scene266 Arjun antogizing Rajveer...Page12

Scene267 Rajveer meets his match ...Page12

Scene 268 Arjun tests RPS...Page12
Scene269 Karan's worry...Page13

Scene270 Karan joking...Page14

Scene271 Arjun getting emotional...Page14
Scene272 Arjun's two brothers...Page15
Scene273 Karan's love for sweets...Page15
Scene274 PRS-Karan code worded conversation...Page15

Scene275 Karan's dilemma...Page16

Scene276 Arjun search for Karan...Page17

Scene277 Arjun questioning Karan...Page18

Scene278 Arjun-Arohi's dinner...Page18
Scene279 Raj-Karan convo...Page19

Scene280 Karan gets angry on Arjun...Page19

Scene281 Karan's pain...Page20
Scene282 Karan leaves Arjun-Raj perplexed...Page20
Scene283 Arjun-Raj-Arohi convo...Page21
Scene284 Arjun's tension...Page21
Scene285 Gunjan-Raj friendship...Page21
Scene286 Raj's dhamki...Page22
Scene287 Gunjan meets Arjun...Page22
Scene288 Arjun questions Gunjan on Karan...Page22
Scene289 Karan-PRS convo ...Page23
Scene290 PRS-Karan convo contd...Page24
Scene291 Raj reveals truth...Page24
Scene292 Gunjan the Queen...Page25

Scene293 Arjun-Karan convo...Page25

Scene294 Karan calls Arjun bhaiya first time...Page25

Scene295 Karan feels unwell...Page26

Scene296 Karan's lies...Page27

Scene297 Gunjan reveals Arjun and her convo...Page27
Scene298 Karan's tears...Page28
Scene299 Yashu consoling Karan...Page29
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow! feels good to see you back in action!
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene251 Arjun's resolve

But now last time my papa(PRS) had told me "Arjun, never take rash decisions in life, always think and wait for a few days for anger to subside before making any decisions because some actions of yours will impact not only you but your close family for all life". I will from now on follow only your advice and words papa in life no one elses.

Arjun in rage: Dad- no the person I called dad-RPS betrayed me and my father so much, I will never humiliate my father by calling him dad ? the same thing I called my so called adopted father rather kidnapper. I will call my father papa always.

Arjun speaking to his papa" Papa, I promise to you from now on I will only make decisions by thinking. I will not make any rash and urgent decisions because from today my decisions will impact my family"

Till today I was not that bothered of my reputation, truth, law etc but not anymore. After all my actions will impact my family, my sister Gunjan and brother Karan and my parents. So what if they do not know I am their family member, I know they are my family. I will never do any work that will impact their reputation. I will become their shadow, so what if I live 40 miles away from their house I will always be there for them.

Arjun gets tensed :  40 mileees 40 miles is too much- what if Gunjan gets asthama attack or stomach pain and no one is at home to rush her to hospital. I will tell tomorrow only to Billu/Makrand to search an house nearby to my family's house. They may need me anytime.

Then remembers RPS, how he cheated him.

Dad(RPS)- you hide truth about my birth, kept me away from my family just so that you can take revenge on my father. I will never forgive you for that never. My dad whom I loved most in the world till today betrayed me so much.

Shouts- What have I not done for you dad risked my life, took so much torture in police station, went to jail 5 times for your illegal work, was always by your side in tough times.

With tears in eyes breaks down on the deserted highway: No wonder, no wonder you hesitated to hug me freely till today. Now I realize it dad, now I realize all your actions(and remembers all those moments). I will definitely demand answers dad- definitely but  I am my papa's(Prithviraj Sisodia) son. I will not take rash decision like during Rashi's miscarriage- not anymore. And I will not let my decisions affect my siblings Rashi, Romit and Mikhael-they are innocent. I will wait, think and decide on how to confront you.

Please Note from now on Rudra(RPS) is addressed as dad by Arjun and Prithviraj Sisodia(PRS) as Papa in the FF. Readers please note the same as i will not mention the names when Arjun addresses them again.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
luved it prem

aaahhh - now arjun will be careful in his actions - he does not want any of his actions / reactions to affect his real family - great arjun -

luved the update prem -

as before pls continue giving us timely updates

we r very very happy to see u back in the forum
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
thanks a lot all for your warm welcome and patience to wait for a month
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene252 Arjun thanks God

Its late night 11pm may be before he gets an hold on his emotions. Arjun drives off.

He sees a church and stops there and goes inside. Its very silent and no one there- him and GOD alone with each other.

He cannot any longer control his emotions his happiness he is no longer an orphan. People cannot make fun of him, misbehave with him, take advantage of him , disrespect him, torture him without reasons any longer- he is not a lawaris he has a father, a mother, dadaji,brother and sister.

"Yes Yes Yes Yes GOD" he says jumping up and down and thumping his fist in happiness and opening his arms and turning round and round in till he feels giddy and stops still- the earth still rotating around in joy.

Arjun for first time in life folds his hand and goes down on his knees in real devotion " Thank you God thank you very very very very much." He says with tears flowing continuously. " I just love you very much. I am sorry till today I never believed much in you and never came to temple. From today I will come always only to thank you, I will never ask for anything in life for myself ever again. Thank you very very much. I love you I love you I love you very much GOD. Thank you. Now I know you truly love me very much. Thank you"

He goes out and is about to get into the car. He finds a stray dog huddled and sitting on the steps of the church in the cold night. Arjun sits next to it and puts his hand on dog and comforts it. He lifts it and keeps on his lap to provide warmth.

Arjun covo with dog "Doggy, do you know what 6 hours back I was like you a lawaris a stray as they call animals and no one to call my real own. But do you know doggy I have a dad, a mom, a brother and a sister, a grandfather too. And they are all very good at heart gem of a human beings. Do you know my sister –she is an angel from heaven-so innocent, so sweet so caring but mature above her age. I always used to ask for an angel as my daughter but looks like GOD did not want me to wait sent an angel already. I feel like hugging her and kisses dog on forehead.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
wow second update - great - prem is really back in action guys