Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU- 30th november -Puja and lalchi Pandit

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi Di, Thanks for the awesome update...πŸ€—

Epi kya tha? I'm not able to judge it...I think it was ok types...a dragging episode to be precise...πŸ˜†
2 jokers are going to pakau us and Naksh now...🀒😑Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sadela epi!
i guess my good days are back.. i got a nice epi! lol

thanx for the update di πŸ€—
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...😊
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanx for the update Madhavi di 😊
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update madhvibenπŸ‘.i felt today's episode was ok n bit boring.aaj us kaminey pandit ne 2 jokers,esp BM ko ullu banane mai safal ho gaya.😑.i felt like killing him,kitna natak kiya,aur itna laalachpan.i hope naksh find abt this n expose his greediness to the family,esp those 2 jokers.
naitik helping akshi n naksh praying for their baby was nice.😍. naitik is getting new contract was good news,so foundation set to end this nelami track.😊.
rest all was boring,M's mandali abhi tak us president baat  par hi atak rahi hai.n that kamla,new servent seems like lady hitler to me.πŸ˜† but good for 2 jokers.bengali couple were really funny,the way lady called akshi as akhoda or something was really funnyπŸ˜†.

in precap also BM's stupidity continues.naksh going for sonography,hope we get some nice scenes.
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
boring epi wid foundation set 4 d end of dis track n d start of drama 4rm jokers
but still i think me vl b ak's godbharai
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the awesome update di... πŸ˜ƒ
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update πŸ€—
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update di πŸ€— i will skip the epi I guessed something will be wrong with the pandit afterall rukmani sent it πŸ˜† now the jokers will pako us so much stupid womans 🀒