Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

NiaSharma&anju Ji ROX <3 !! Amazin epi

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Siddharth P Malhotra Sir !! OMG OMG OMG Can u give a BIG HUG to Nia Sharma & Anju  Ji :O !!! HOW CAN THEY BE SOOO GOOOD n Natural :O !! OMG Mannu made me CRy :( esp when she broke down :( !! 
even tho im pissed @ BG but :( we cant blame her :( ! she too has kept a stone on her heart b4 makin this decision :( ! how can some1 be so heartless like Swamini :( !! I HATE HER TO THE CORE !! HOW HOW Can u tell a SISTER TO STAY AWAY FROM HER ONLY SISTERS SHADI !!! !? if some1 DARE tell me to stay away from my sisters shadi !! tht will be the last day of tht person for sure :@ But the Actresss playing Swamin !! GOSH AMAZING <3 !! 
Krystle Dsouza Was Amazin <3 !! Loved her !!! Gaurav Kummar DUDE Wat r u :( !! u were so Natural :( ! OMG usually its Mannu makin me cry ! but today u just made me Cry so much :( !! u 1 amazing Actor <3 !! 
The Chacha, Chachi GOSH !! Amazin <3 !! for me the Star of the epi ! definately the WHOLE Choudary Parivaar 

im LOVIN this Serious Viraat ! amazin Kushal Tandon & Karan Tacker *claps * !! 

Precap : Gosh Poor Jeevika doesnt even knw wat her Mannu is going thru :( ! 

I have a feeling virat might seee her cryin !! :( !! 

amazing 10/10 Epi !! sid Sir simply Amazin <3

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 30 November 2011 at 8:45am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyjulzsonika.dkinshukkiaashiqAliya_hzsnHarpreet.MFullyFaltoo.chucklebuddysonia_koolkhanmeLuvsParulalia49erFanMariaa.RDChocoSoul_innocent_a2zahidSaranghae

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Siddharth P Malhotra Sir !! OMG OMG OMG Can u give a BIG HUG to Nia Sharma & Anju  Ji :O !!! HOW CAN THEY BE SOOO GOOOD n Natural :O !! OMG Mannu made me CRy :( esp when she broke down :( !! 
even tho im pissed @ BG but :( we cant blame her :( ! she too has kept a stone on her heart b4 makin this decision :( ! how can some1 be so heartless like Swamini :( !! I HATE HER TO THE CORE !! HOW HOW Can u tell a SISTER TO STAY AWAY FROM HER ONLY SISTERS SHADI !!! !? if some1 DARE tell me to stay away from my sisters shadi !! tht will be the last day of tht person for sure :@ But the Actresss playing Swamin !! GOSH AMAZING <3 !! 
Krystle Dsouza Was Amazin <3 !! Loved her !!! Gaurav Kummar DUDE Wat r u :( !! u were so Natural :( ! OMG usually its Mannu makin me cry ! but today u just made me Cry so much :( !! u 1 amazing Actor <3 !! 
The Chacha, Chachi GOSH !! Amazin <3 !! for me the Star of the epi ! definately the WHOLE Choudary Parivaar 

im LOVIN this Serious Viraat ! amazin Kushal Tandon & Karan Tacker *claps * !! 

Precap : Gosh Poor Jeevika doesnt even knw wat her Mannu is going thru :( ! 

I have a feeling virat might seee her cryin !! :( !! 

amazing 10/10 Epi !! sid Sir simply Amazin <3

Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....well saidd...u said it alllLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....hatsss offf tooo nia sharma aka manvii nd anju jii/beeejiii..rocked the epii..manvi is trulyy the soul/life/tadka/high point of the showww..love manvi/nia more nowwwEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I can still See My Mannu's fAce :( ! the way she broke down Man :( 
inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hope your feelings comes true! hope Virat actually sees her cry.. acc to the precap,i dun think that would happen but yeah, i still hope it happens... Thanks!

.FlawlessSarun.

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i ll rate it 10/10 tooo!!
dy did fantastic wrk 2day!

.FlawlessSarun.

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Babes, will watch it tonight!  Sounds like an awesome episode! 

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Geetz u WIL LOVE IT !! Nia sharma was Amazin!! no Couples Scenes ! yet BEST EPI so far Clap 

Hug
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Awesome Manal, will look out for the episode for sure! 

.FlawlessSarun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index