Aacha sila diya tune.. mere pyaar ka :( - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
seems to be a nice epi, actually didn't have courage to watch the epi😭😭  and am really happy to see the precap 😃  

btw, how will nidhi gets back to the hospital 😕  and am sure this time, her family will definitely not going to oblige or support her decision if she wants to go back the hospital😕 so something Big Big has to happen...maybe her the house issue or her father's heart attack😕
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LMAO on hai hai... i have been vociferously doing hai hai Ashu since yday.. ðŸ¤£ MB will kick me out of his wall n soon ðŸ˜†

@Precap --- On a logical note... do u think Mallu will mind?? ðŸ˜† This is the same Doc. Hardstone.. she has known n loved n wanted for the last 12 yrs... (in short she is a saddist) she wont mind.. jus go glum .. then go to his kebin n fire him left right n centre...n then he will again bow his head before her ðŸ¤£

i know but let me enjoy char din ki chandni..seeing mallu get fired infront of interns🤣🤣..uske baad we know kebin mein kyaa hoga🤣🤣
Thanx Tanu for the wonderful update. 
I too felt tears pricking my eyes seeing poor Nidhi today.
But I also felt sorry/sad for Ashu as he is actually beginning to develop feelings for Nidhi and doing what he did has hurt him also because it has hurt Nidhi.
It was really a very well executed episode today.

And Ranga is definitely better at understanding human psychology than SIL who has an MA in the subject. (Love the way u refer to her as 'Jali Hui toast")...
Originally posted by flyaway

OMG
how did he do that to Nidhi?

how he leave her in pain? ðŸ˜­
ashu in dilemma...right/wrong...out come of the decision...goes by what his baba would have done...what could be better than start your day with hearing from your love...nidhi was in seventh heaven...for it was day of judgement.. hear the acceptance of love...like we have been saying mallika has always used him and again...she had to throw that trump card and and was sure it was gonna work in her favor. but she doesn't know is her victory is not gonna bring ring on her finger...i was happy ranganth questioned  ashu's  uncalled for unjustifiable decision...and like anji said in the end moving on is the life... that would be best way in real life...but can't happen here we r  to see them together...
for me kk steal the show today... cloud 9 in morning and shattered in few hours... expression were perfect.. not over crying...no melodramatic...just perfect.

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
Lovely update Tanu😊. A very sad episode indeed.😭 Was heartbroken to see Nidhi crying uncontrollably. Very well enacted by KK. Also MBs scene firing Nidhi was superb.  The CVs have butchered Ashu's character 😡, but MB lifted the scene with his mindblowing acting.  Abhi Pandey Ji hi hume bacha sakte hain.

I hope ki Ashu ki quilt itna bad jaaye, aur Nidhi bhi uski band bajaaye party mein. I want her to stand up for herself and make Ashu feel worse. Biwi ko use bahut pataana padega waapas laane ke liye. And Mallu, I really hate her today. She has lost a dear friend and has also fallen really low in everyones eyes. Super angry with her and even angrier with Ashu for letting logic fly out of the window.😡

I am still keeping the faith and watching how the story unfolds. 😆
Originally posted by Mehek25

And Ranga is definitely better at understanding human psychology than SIL who has an MA in the subject. (Love the way u refer to her as 'Jali Hui toast")...

she could do better in criminal psychology...they study negative behavior of human...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally agree... what he did today..by bowing down to Mallu.. reminds me of a famous sanskrit saying...

'Dugdhapanam .. bhujanganam.. kevalam vishvardhanam!'

Feeding milk to a snake only enhances its poison...

Today ashu did that.. by siding with Mallu. .in her WRONG whim.. he has opened the gates for her to make further demands..!! Oh how i want Mallu to attack. .him and make him regret.. this lapse of judgment.. for a longgg time! 

what ashu did today was completely wrong...he thinks he did it for good of nidhi as she can move on and have a better life or whatever... he is still wrong... he had to decide as chief dr. of kotnis hospital whether is was in favor of  the humanity or not...good human doctors r hard to find and don't let them go if u find one...why would he bring his personal attribution to work...and even then he in no way was justifying her galtiyaas...dude...she had only two gultis one about the injection.. and may be one
about running around with the kid again(any he did not seem like suffering from meningitis)...
humanity...justice...truth should be looked up to and ashu  let it down all of it...

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
Oh God Dr.Ashutosh how did u do that to Nidh...poor Nidhi i m felling so bad for her...😭
Thanks for the update 2day's epi was really sad...
It was heart breaking to see Nidhi all shattered like this...I couldn't stop crying myself especially when she said that even a dog doesn't get humilliated or treated in this way...awww...that was really heart wrenching...her only thought was how could a person who opened up to me so much to this to me in return?
Didn't know that love will hurt so much?
Her Baba's words were probably ringing in her ears...pyaar ek sazaa hai.