Aacha sila diya tune.. mere pyaar ka :( - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
great episode now look forward to see how they get back together
thnks for  nice update๐Ÿ˜Š
i liked the episode...MB was just par excellence & Kritika really acted well too...what he did was self sacrificial yes...it was heartbreaking for Nidhi yes...but at times you have to be cruel to be kind...๐Ÿ˜”
thanks Tanu for your lovely update ...cannot wait to see what follows๐Ÿ˜Š
didn't see it yet. reading the comments on Facebook and now here...I have no comments of my own yet. Sounds really sad. :(
๐Ÿ˜ญ A very very very emotional episode...felt like crying!   Poor nidhi...No girl should b in her position where she was today. Loved MB's acting today..PERFECT! ๐Ÿ‘  He was'nt able to meet nidhi's eyes while firing her!

I always love anji-nidhi scenes...Nidhi straight away went to anji's home from the hospital. That's the bond they share! Anji could feel what her friend is going through...The way she said.."Sahi hone ka bhi apna hi dard hota hai ๐Ÿ˜”"

An excellent and a very emotional episode!!!!
Originally posted by ramonag

i liked the episode...MB was just par excellence & Kritika really acted well too...what he did was self sacrificial yes...it was heartbreaking for Nidhi yes...but at times you have to be cruel to be kind...๐Ÿ˜”
thanks Tanu for your lovely update ...cannot wait to see what follows๐Ÿ˜Š

Ramo.. ur are true phangirl ๐Ÿ˜†
Btw.. loved Anjis lines...

'Sahi hone ka bhi aapna dard hota hai' ... she can feel Nidhis pain as if its hers ๐Ÿ˜ญ

how are we going to read the nainon ki bhasha now๐Ÿ˜ญ...nidhi ko wapas lao..i feel like going on hunger strike with the kids๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sun29

how are we going to read the nainon ki bhasha now๐Ÿ˜ญ...nidhi ko wapas lao..i feel like going on hunger strike with the kids๐Ÿ˜†

we are gonna hear.. DIL KI BHASHA...'tanhai ki ek raat idhar bhi hai.. udhar bhi' ๐Ÿ˜†

n yep.. just discussed that.. on FB... m going on bhook hadtal too..but Shahensha is our captain.. only he can melt Doc. Hardstone.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

we are gonna hear.. DIL KI BHASHA...'tanhai ki ek raat idhar bhi hai.. udhar bhi' ๐Ÿ˜†

n yep.. just discussed that.. on FB... m going on bhook hadtal too..but Shahensha is our captain.. only he can melt Doc. Hardstone.. ๐Ÿ˜†

haan this tadapne ka season will strengthen whatever nidhi feels for ashu and will clear what ashu feels for nidhi ...

and yes let us ask shahenshah to anchor our bhook hartal with ashutosh hai hai agenda๐Ÿคฃ...

btw the precap was like soothing balm ...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sun29

and yes let us ask shahenshah to anchor our bhook hartal with ashutosh hai hai agenda๐Ÿคฃ...

btw the precap was like soothing balm ...๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO on hai hai... i have been vociferously doing hai hai Ashu since yday.. ๐Ÿคฃ MB will kick me out of his wall n soon ๐Ÿ˜†

@Precap --- On a logical note... do u think Mallu will mind?? ๐Ÿ˜† This is the same Doc. Hardstone.. she has known n loved n wanted for the last 12 yrs... (in short she is a saddist) she wont mind.. jus go glum .. then go to his kebin n fire him left right n centre...n then he will again bow his head before her ๐Ÿคฃ