Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Election campaign starts. Hethsing puts forward a teddy bearish competetior who resorts to bribery! Anandi supporters targetting women smart move jag gauri tiff, jag jealous , i personally wish had a better actor for paitent this looks too over the top.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimsudssmonamie111ankit111tiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays epi" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Heth sing is really worried n basat n bhairon are getting worried for anandi. Anandi is confident. Nice campaign. The other guy is flaunting his money rather heth singhs:D.

sudsspjyomonamie111ankit111Suchi-tiny15

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Interesting precap. Guari myt start her screaming session in front of all. Jaggu yelling at gs new paitent. Waisay i dnt believe u should behave like a sexist n prasie a doctor on gender n beauty so i agree with jaggu that she is ur doc but he feels all this only coz his wife. Had been some other female maybe his opinion wouldnt be this. Anyways i had opened this topi so that can have epi discussions n that way forum ranking would also improve. I guess noones around so no use.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fansudssmonamie111swetha_chankit111Suchi-tiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
we are around. regardless the only time people become active here really is during ankit's de dhana dhan series ehhehe and that only happens when dear Jag gauri meet with Anandi : ) : )

But i am sooo Happy Anandi is totalllyyy into a new career and a powerful one.

Jaggu ji.. ANandi is reaching the stars... she will become too un reachable for youu! : ) : )

sudsspjyomonamie111leo4everankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Its good tht now Anandi hs.become strong and i loved particularly whn she told HS tht u helped me to take decision Clap how i wish tht G will be informed abt this election. She will be burnt in jealousy fire and will run to jetsar to compasign against her. Most interesting, she wd not need loudspeakers foe it. LOL LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

resh234sri2012chulbuli7divyababuBdollajpudimonamie111pjyoangelic8219Suchi-Blukittentiny15

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
soon some press reporters will get interview of 1st woman sarpanch of jetsar ...kaash  gauri  sees interview of sarpanch anandi on tv soonEvil Smile ...
Winkchalo ho jayegi with her 'kyun kyunss' seeing this 'choolhe chauke wali's' new  avatar..

Edited by pjyo - 30 November 2011 at 8:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepmonamie111tiny15Suchi-

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#009900">soon some press reporters will get interview of 1st woman sarpanch of jetsar ...kaash gauri sees interview of sarpanch anandi on tv soonEvil Smile ...</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#009900">Winkchalo ho jayegi with her 'kyun kyunss' seeing this 'choolhe chauke wali's' new avatar..</font>

Jyo Bechare jogia ka TV Kyun tudwane par padi ho. Fir Anandi ko hi paisa bhejna padega LOL LOL LOL

fervourpjyohookedmonamie111tiny15Suchi-

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
anandi will win it is sure and this will drive drniji mad tat this chulechaukewali will be gr8 person her worries will start  what will be her reactionSillyDay DreamingAngryClapROFL   guess she will jump on heels  i don't know  but good she is so cool to win elections

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111tiny15Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top