Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Daljeet (Anjali) with Shaleen in Nach le ve!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

In Nach le ve the dance program that comes on NDTV Imagine Shaleen and Daljeet will be dancing tomorrow (1st Dec show time is 7pm) she was wearing a beautiful redish/maroonish sari Smile and against them is the pair of I think Jay-Mahi (Not sure of their names) so enjoy! I am sure it will be a good one! I know they dance well from Nach Baliye times SmileSmileSmile

Press like if you'll be watching Smile

Edited by Seh07 - 30 November 2011 at 7:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bertaniya.1maha50shilparoxx--Siva--Innocent.angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daljeet (Anjali) with Shaleen in Nach le ve!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
only 1 other person! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.