Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Accidental Marriage _ pt-81 _pg 158_18.12.2012 (Page 158)

Post Reply New Post

Page 158 of 160

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Part 81:

Ram woke up… and moved his hands and found priya is not there…

He quickly woke up and called priya.. priya.. priya.. priya…

He quickly dressed up and went outside.. and found priya chatting with Shazia..

Priya: looked at Ram… and excused herself from.. Shazia…

In room…

Priya: kya hua... aap aise… kyun dhund rahe the mujhe…?

Ram: nahi.. woh…

Priya: kya ? aapko kya laga ke roja movie ke tarah main… mandir chali jaungi aur phir aap dhundte aayenge.. aur kidnap ho jaayenge..

Ram: haa.. I mean.. nahi…

Priya: ram.. itna toh aapko jaanti hoon.. ke aapke aankhon ko padh loon…

Ram: tumhe kaise pata chala?

Priya: pata toh mujhe kal raat se hi tha.. jab aapne.. movie ka scene.. hum dono ke beech repeat kiya Ram… snow waala and then shirt waala…

Ram: surprised.. how come you knew about it…?

Priya: kyunki.. jab main.. washroom gayi thi Ram.. tabhi infact.. maine woh shirt… waha dekha nahi. infact aapke… shopping bag me tha…

Ram: hmmm… toh kal bataya kyun nahi?

Priya: I didn't want to spoil your mood Ram..

Ram: toh main fresh ho jau.. phir.. hum hamare sight seeing pe  chalte hai and then back to cottage… what say…?

Priya: haan… ok…

Ram goes to wash room…

Priya: I know.. Ram.. shoot out ke baad... we needed a change… …  and you were trying to change my mood or lemme say.. you yourself were trying to overcome the situation by changing your mood… aur papa ne sahi kaha tha… you needed support..and I just had to support in your activities..and the romantic mood was infact the correct one to overcome the fear… from our minds… I hope we never have to face such a situation…

her thoughts are interrupted by the knock on the door…

Shazia: priyaji ..

priya: yes shazia…

Shazia: aap khane me khana pasand karengi…?

Priya: woh.. shazia.. we are planning to leave in some time.. we will finish Kashmir sight seeing and return to cottage and from there we wanna erach Mumbai as early as possible… woh Ram aur mere ghar waaale bahut pareshan hai…

shaiza: oh.. aap cottage kyun.. jaa rahe hai.. you can stay with us..

Priya: nahi shazia.. humne aapko already bahut tag kiya hai.. waise bhi… hum kal early morning flight se nikal rahe hai..

Shazia: thik hai priyaji.. main … imran ko .. phone karke bula leti hoon.. naashta toh hum saath kar hi sakte hai…

Priya: smiles and nods in a yes…

During breakfast…

Ram: Dr. Imran.. we had a wonderful time at your place… and I request you.. ke aap jab kabhi Mumbai aaye…t oh hamare yahahi aakar ruke… this is my card.. with my personal number..

Priya: haan shaziaji.. you must come to our place… bhai hume bhi aapki khaatir daari karne ka mauka milna chahiye.. and we will be grateful to you for helping us in a needy time…

Dr. Imran: sir, it was a pleasure spending time with you…

Priya: and yes Dr. Imran.. yusufji.. ka  job hi treatment ka bill hai.. you please bill it in our name… the payment will be done.. just give a call to Mr. malik, he will do the payment, we have already spoken to him…

Dr. Imran: that's grateful of you Mr. & Mrs.Kapoor

They all have tea together.. and ram and priya bid bye to the couple and move on with their journey…

In Car:

Ram: Imran and Shazia are really fab couple.. naa priya

Priya: hmm.. yes…

Both of them complete their sightseeing… in Kashmir.. shop for their families… and return to cottage…

while packing…

Priya: ram…

Ram: hmmm…

Priya: kal subah kitne baje ki flight hai?

Ram: 7 am priya… kyun?

Priya: nahi… bas aise hi… and goes to balcony..

ram keeps the packets aside and follows priya to balcony…

Ram: kya hua priya?

Priya: Ram.. do baar honeymonn pe aake main eek hi sabak seekha hai.. ke life is unpredictable.. and short...isliye.. I wanna confess something…

Ram: what?

Priya: I love you ram… you are my world ram… and hugs him…

Ram: love you too priya…and hugs her tight in return… and says… me too.. priya…

After some time..

Ram: darling… do you want me to postpone our tickets?

Priya: nahi…

Ram: are you sure?

Priya: haan.. ram… waise bhi.. KM me.. hamari ek choti si duniya hai.. jaha.. sirf hum dono honge.. toh…  you know..

Ram: toh..?

Priya: ram.. you what I mean to say…

Ram: nahi priya how would I know…

Priya: ram… enough.. chaliye ab packing finish karte hai…

Ram: nahi pehle baat toh puri karo…

Priya: ram.. shut up… and continues packing….

Ram: helps her in packing.. and asks.. toh kya priya?

To be continued…

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramalfybaas-tvVaish90parihunmark93balhsdfannagma0nehaprasad1994nikki0405kritinayyarTrieshic_2000ShwetaVaidyabalhfan4everasheema_sharmaparulkhare13varshathakkarlalmadhuanupam_dilaiyathasanDsudipashaz9crystal30kaparikh1snehasya_CandyCream_SriBSiacutiesss283SouLScORErviny_queensandhyasnluvsakshileena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Accidental Marriage _ pt-81 _pg 158_18.12.2012 (Page 158)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
they r in honeymoon...n havnt done anything like this yet... thank you...romance plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
nice oneClapClapClap

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
nice @ luvly update lucky

lalmadhu

Goldie

lalmadhu

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Lovely update

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
part 79

wowoowo RaYa's cute nok jhok is back wah wah maza aa gaya...hay Ram k mod ki toh waat hi laga di Priya madam ne par bada aacha laga dekhk they in so much deeply in love i love it... awesome update... so Imran& Sazia's marrige is also some kind of accidentle marrige wowoowo really nice yaar...

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
part 80

awesome yaar loved whole shirt wala n snow wala scene awww Priya is scred n want to take Ram back her father is great support for her... love the 3 words for Ram... n all the profit he got at the time... awww RaYa had beautiful night together ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top