Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Accidental Marriage _ pt-81 _pg 158_18.12.2012 (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 160

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thanks dear, nice update. Shows here re good people in the world too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Accidental Marriage _ pt-81 _pg 158_18.12.2012 (Page 151)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hi frnz,

Thanks a ton for these wonderful comments.. I actually changed the track... so that Ram is safe...Smile.

Well... i would be going out for my most awaited Diwali Vacation for 20 days.. i would be back by month end only and would surely give you some good moments between RaYa...
So. till then...wish you all guys and gals.. a very Happy, prosperous and safe Diwali with your loved and near ones...

Lucky

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 09 November 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshkaparikh1ranii.sharmashaz9sss283luvsakshi

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_2012

Hi frnz,

Thanks a ton for these wonderful comments.. I actually changed the track... so that Ram is safe...Smile.

Well... i would be going out for my most awaited Diwali Vacation for 20 days.. i would be back by month end only and would surely give you some good moments between RaYa...
So. till then...wish you all guys and gals.. a very Happy, prosperous and safe Diwali with your loved and near ones...

Lucky

Happy diwali to you too...enjoy your vacationTongue

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
update

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

HAPPY DIWALI TO U ALSOTongue

ENJOY UR VACATIONS Big smile

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Lucky where are youu Cry No Updatee Waiting for the next update!! Embarrassed
And hope you had a great diwali too Smile

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Part 77:

Ram: Thanks Dr.????

Dr: Dr. Imran

Ram: thanks Dr. Imran

Ram and Priya follow the ward boy to Dr. Imran's house…

Priya holds Ram's arm tightly and whispers…

Priya: Ram I hope we are doing the right thing… kisi anjaan ke ghar pe jaake.. you know…

Ram: chill ACP pradyumn… chill apna detective hat pehen mat lena…

Priya: Ram.. how can you be so.. relaxed and calm?

Ram: kyunki tension lene se kuch nahi hota priya siway BP badhne ke…

Priya: ram you are too.. much…

Ram: chill jaan… I ma there with you naa…

Priya: nods her head..and says.. oh shit…

Ram: ab kya hua?

Priya: ghar se phone aaya tha.. they all are tensed Ram.. I mean.. I told the truth only to vikram… aur vikram se kaha ke.. gharwaalon ko koi baat naa bataye…

Ram: call him.. priya.. he might be tensed…

Priya: dost aapka.. tension… aapke wajah se.. aur call main karu.. !!!

Ram: maana dost mera..lekin.. tension meri wajah se.. lekin.. usse bataya tumne naa.. so… pl… call karo naa yaar…

Priya: you are too much .. ram…and calls him.. and says.. hi vikram.. aapke dost mil gaye hai aur sahi salamat hai…

Vikram: oh thank god.. ab kaha ho tum dono?

Priya: vikram the situation is still not ok… hamara jo driver hai na.. yusuf he was hit by a bullet… so we admitted him to hospital.. and we are now gonna stay at Dr. Imran's place…

Vikram: why are you people not going to your hotel suit priya?

Priya: waha tak pahunchna mushkil hai vikram.. That's what yusuf suggested and so we are heading towards Dr.'s place…

Vikram: ok.. but keep me posted the address and whatever you feel is imp.. ok… and give my regards to Ram… by the way kaha hai woh?

Priya: aapke.. dost naa… yahi hai aur guess kya kar rahe honge?

Vikram: smiles and says.. aur kya kar raha honga kha raha hoga… bhukkad…

Priya: sahi kaha tumne vikram.. kha rahe hai.. mera sir…

Vikram: laughs and says… that was so funny…priya.. waise.. I know you will handle him.. take care… bye

Priya: I will…ok bye for nw…

Priya  clicks a couple of pics/videos on the way… on her phone… and sends it as mms to vikram… 

Ram: ACPji.. enough… we are at Dr. Imran's place…

Dr. Imran's wife… Shazia… welcomes Ram and Priya…

Shazia: Namaste… woh.. Imranji ne aap donoke baareme phone pe bataya ke aap dono hamare yahaan.. rahenge…

priya: haan.. that's so kind of you all…

Shazia: aap fresh ho jaayiye. main.. chai laati hoon… woh saamnewaala kamra hai na.. aap waha fresh ho jaayiye..

Priya: smiles… and says.. thanks…

Shazia smiles in return and heads towards kitchen…

Ram and priya enter the room.. it was very beautifully decorated with antique furniture, the bornfire provided the heat to the room, the curtains, the kashmiri carpet enhanced the ambience…

Ram checked room.. and said… its quite warm here…and rubbed his hands against fire…

Priya: rubs her hands and smiles and says.. this rom is much better than our cottage…

Ram: mujhe toh romance se matlab hai chahe jagah jo bhi ho… and pulls priya on his lap…

priya: raam…shut up… don't start again… we are staying as a guest remember… and shazia must be here any moment… ek toh aapne tension diya marketing ke pehle , phir gayab hoke.. during shootout and now…

Ram: ab sorry kaha naa… jaan…

priya: gets up from Ram's lap and says… sorry!!!! ek sorry se kya hota hai.. pata hai pal pal mari hoon main jab aap nahi mile…

Ram: sorry priya… I said I am really sorry…

Priya: by the way where were you for so long?

Ram: woh… scratches his head… woh main…

Priya: haan haan batayiye kaha the?

Ram: woh… main… naa… ek restaurant me.. match.. cricket match dekh raha tha… I actually hired the entire lobby for 2 hrs… and I had my headphones on you know ke main match dekhte waqt.. headphones pehenke commentary suntan hoon.. so that no one disturbs… aur phone silent mode pe rakh diya tha…

Priya: What!!!!

To be continued…

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvbalhsdfanrayaBALHsrishtiguptanagma0kritinayyarTrieshdancydreamerShwetaVaidyaic_2000Pinkjalivarshathakkarlove4rayagupta90lalmadhukaparikh1snehasyaharibol79Siacutie_CandyCream_sss283sandhyasnviny_queenluvsakshivironikajainleena04123fiza

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ram is One of a Kind... Bande ko firing attack mein Cricket aur Khana sujta hain..

lol... Loved it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top