Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Accidental Marriage _ pt-81 _pg 158_18.12.2012 (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 160

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

part 74:

priya: toh usne mujhe msg deneke baad.. phirse… aapse kyun kaha…?

Ram: arre… main tabhi bahar aaya uske saamne isiliye bata diya hoga yaar… why are u getting so much.. shaqqqy! you don't believe me huh? don't you? I am ram kapoor

Priya: I do believe in mr. ram kapoor… but I don't believe the my brat hubby ram…

Ram: you.. you called me brat…!

Priya: runs across… yes .. ab isme koi shaq nahi hai..

Ram: come here.. you.. I won't leave you… and I will make you experience my bratness…

Priya: ok.. baba.. I am sorry… I am really  sorry…

Ram: smiles and says.. chalo.. ab bahut manofy hogaya… lets go… get ready…

priya: ok.. and puts on red colored embroidered churidaar… and ram comes in his blazer…

in car:

Ram: yusuf… where are we heading now?

Yusuf: sir we will go to the mughal gardens.. then.. we'll visit the shankaracharya temple… and on the way we.. can visit the market…

Ram: ok…

Ram and priya.. enjoy with each other… at the mughal gardens… click many pics…

They visit the temple… and enjoy each other's company…

At market…

Before starting the marketing… Ram: was busy buying.. cold drinks, water bottle and chips packet to eat…

Priya: Ram… ye kya aap puri dukaan purchase karnewaale hai kya?

Ram: arre… you will be busy shopping.. toh main kya karunga… I'll get bored.. and I can't check my e-mails on mobile… you know… so best is to eat… while you shop…

PriyA: ok ram… lekin.. itna.. 1 hafte ka khana hai ye ram…

Ram: shhh.. size dekha hai na tumne… meri…

Priya: nags her hand on her head.. and says.. you are impossible…

Ram: ok.. now we are thorugh and we can go ahead for shopping…

Priya starts shopping… she is bargaining all the while…

Ram: on the other hand.. was disturbing in her shopping…

Priya: ye shawl.. kitne me diya..

Shopkeeper: Madam.. 3000Rs…

priya:3k! aisi shawl.. toh Mumbai me… 1000 me milta hai…

Ram: jhooth… jhooth.. bol rahi hai.. ye.. aise waale shawl Mumbai me 4k se kum nahi milta…

Shopkeeper: dekhiye madam… aapke pati bol rahe hai… 4k.. maine toh aapko 1000 kam bola.. phir bhi aap.. bargain kar rahi hai…

Priya gives a "dare you ram" stare…

Ram: starts eating his chips… and says.. bhai.. maine kuch nahi bola…

Priya: bhaisahab.. aap… inki baatein kya sun rahe hai.. inka ye… style dekhke aapko kya lagta hai? aise suit vuit pehenke market aaye hai jaise meeting hai… pehli baar aaye hai.. aur jo man me aaya bol rahe hai… 750Rs me doge toh thik.. varna kahin aur se kharid lenge…

Shopkeeper" madamji.. 850 dedo…

Priya: 750.. and is about to leave when shopekeeper says.. lelijiye madam…

Priya looks at ram.. and smiles..raising her eyebrow..

priya pays money to shopkeeper… and says.. chale..

Ram: turns to shopkeeper.. and says… bhaiyya… aapne aapke pairon par kulhadi maari hai… ab ye madam.. isi shawl ko apne textile mill me banwaakar… 10000 rs me bechengi.. and smiles and turns.. to see.. angry priya with her hands on her waist… and anger in her eyes… biting her teeth,…

Ram turns around.. nad says.. sorry bhaiyya.. main mazak kar raha tha… and again turns back to priya… and says… chale… and sips his frooti…

Priya: ufff… ab main shopping karu.. ya phir.. inke bachpane ko sambhalu…

Priya turns to him and says.. ram.. aap na… udhar… jaake.. gaadi me baithiye… main… shopping karke aati hoon…

Ram: ok.. and carries… his baggage (food baggage..)

and priya tuens to next shop…

when there is firing…

people run around.. for safe place..

Priya was like… kya karu… and checks.. out Ram.. she runs towards ram… with her bag

when she did not find ram in car…she throwed her bag in car.. and took her wallet and cellphone and looked around.. for ram… she was screaming Ram.. Ram…
there was only firing sound being heard.… and people were running.. she couldnot see.. what was happening…. she was about to cross the last car.. when… a hand comes from her back.. closing her mouth… and pulls her back….

Priya was like.. horrified.d.. sweating… she was like.. leave me… and shw coule see… people running… some people on ground.. with bloodshed around… and she holds the hand.. on her mouth.. and feltfeel.. blood.. oozing out… she tried to turn.. but… couldnot see.. who it was…  

the only thing she was looking around was for Ram… she closed her eyes and all. moments she shared with Ram.. appeared in a flash.. tears rolled out her eyes… and she  slowly opened her eyes…and looked at the hand  covering her mouth.. and the  only thing she could see was blood…

To be continued…

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyprameghanagma8balhsdfankritinayyarTrieshdancydreameric_2000noya28ShwetaVaidyaasimasyed7asheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjalialu5123varshathakkarlove4rayadroolergupta90NAZIANISAR1Birdy91lalmadhushaz9ranii.sharmakaparikh1snehasyasss283_CandyCream_SiacutieNanysandhyasnviny_queenleena04luvsakshivironikajain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Accidental Marriage _ pt-81 _pg 158_18.12.2012 (Page 145)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
omg firing !!!...
oh no...hope ram is ok...
continue soon

Birdy91

Birdy91

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Omg yaaar.. whtz dis??? ekdm se sb itna horrible kr diya. hope alls well

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Yeh kya ho raha hai! Hope Ram and Priya both are fine...whenever they go out together kuch na kuch gadhbadh jarur ho he jaati haiConfused...please update soon

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

starting part
hopenothing hapen to rm

Pinkjali

Pinkjali

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Phew..! What a sudden shock.. Hope ram is all ok... U almost took my breath away for a fraction of second.. Update really very very soon

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Omg.. Yeh kya ho gaya?? Ab toh jaldi uodate dena padega!Wink

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome 73 , superb 74 with excellent cliffhanger.waiting eagerly for the next update 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top