Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: coolbuddy12

ya i do understandi hurt ayone sorry

hi coolbuddy

no there is no need to be sorry.. i read my comment just no on my lappie.. an found that couple of words have been missed out when i was replying frm my cell phone... :-/

Extremely sorry.. what i meant was 
"i agree that.. the snow scene is taken from ROJA... and u will understand why this scene was incorporated.. in next update"

Sorry cool buddy... 

regards,

lucky...
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Part 81:

Ram woke up… and moved his hands and found priya is not there…

He quickly woke up and called priya.. priya.. priya.. priya…

He quickly dressed up and went outside.. and found priya chatting with Shazia..

Priya: looked at Ram… and excused herself from.. Shazia…

In room…

Priya: kya hua... aap aise… kyun dhund rahe the mujhe…?

Ram: nahi.. woh…

Priya: kya ? aapko kya laga ke roja movie ke tarah main… mandir chali jaungi aur phir aap dhundte aayenge.. aur kidnap ho jaayenge..

Ram: haa.. I mean.. nahi…

Priya: ram.. itna toh aapko jaanti hoon.. ke aapke aankhon ko padh loon…

Ram: tumhe kaise pata chala?

Priya: pata toh mujhe kal raat se hi tha.. jab aapne.. movie ka scene.. hum dono ke beech repeat kiya Ram… snow waala and then shirt waala…

Ram: surprised.. how come you knew about it…?

Priya: kyunki.. jab main.. washroom gayi thi Ram.. tabhi infact.. maine woh shirt… waha dekha nahi. infact aapke… shopping bag me tha…

Ram: hmmm… toh kal bataya kyun nahi?

Priya: I didn't want to spoil your mood Ram..

Ram: toh main fresh ho jau.. phir.. hum hamare sight seeing pe  chalte hai and then back to cottage… what say…?

Priya: haan… ok…

Ram goes to wash room…

Priya: I know.. Ram.. shoot out ke baad... we needed a change… …  and you were trying to change my mood or lemme say.. you yourself were trying to overcome the situation by changing your mood… aur papa ne sahi kaha tha… you needed support..and I just had to support in your activities..and the romantic mood was infact the correct one to overcome the fear… from our minds… I hope we never have to face such a situation…

her thoughts are interrupted by the knock on the door…

Shazia: priyaji ..

priya: yes shazia…

Shazia: aap khane me khana pasand karengi…?

Priya: woh.. shazia.. we are planning to leave in some time.. we will finish Kashmir sight seeing and return to cottage and from there we wanna erach Mumbai as early as possible… woh Ram aur mere ghar waaale bahut pareshan hai…

shaiza: oh.. aap cottage kyun.. jaa rahe hai.. you can stay with us..

Priya: nahi shazia.. humne aapko already bahut tag kiya hai.. waise bhi… hum kal early morning flight se nikal rahe hai..

Shazia: thik hai priyaji.. main … imran ko .. phone karke bula leti hoon.. naashta toh hum saath kar hi sakte hai…

Priya: smiles and nods in a yes…

During breakfast…

Ram: Dr. Imran.. we had a wonderful time at your place… and I request you.. ke aap jab kabhi Mumbai aaye…t oh hamare yahahi aakar ruke… this is my card.. with my personal number..

Priya: haan shaziaji.. you must come to our place… bhai hume bhi aapki khaatir daari karne ka mauka milna chahiye.. and we will be grateful to you for helping us in a needy time…

Dr. Imran: sir, it was a pleasure spending time with you…

Priya: and yes Dr. Imran.. yusufji.. ka  job hi treatment ka bill hai.. you please bill it in our name… the payment will be done.. just give a call to Mr. malik, he will do the payment, we have already spoken to him…

Dr. Imran: that's grateful of you Mr. & Mrs.Kapoor

They all have tea together.. and ram and priya bid bye to the couple and move on with their journey…

In Car:

Ram: Imran and Shazia are really fab couple.. naa priya

Priya: hmm.. yes…

Both of them complete their sightseeing… in Kashmir.. shop for their families… and return to cottage…

while packing…

Priya: ram…

Ram: hmmm…

Priya: kal subah kitne baje ki flight hai?

Ram: 7 am priya… kyun?

Priya: nahi… bas aise hi… and goes to balcony..

ram keeps the packets aside and follows priya to balcony…

Ram: kya hua priya?

Priya: Ram.. do baar honeymonn pe aake main eek hi sabak seekha hai.. ke life is unpredictable.. and short...isliye.. I wanna confess something…

Ram: what?

Priya: I love you ram… you are my world ram… and hugs him…

Ram: love you too priya…and hugs her tight in return… and says… me too.. priya…

After some time..

Ram: darling… do you want me to postpone our tickets?

Priya: nahi…

Ram: are you sure?

Priya: haan.. ram… waise bhi.. KM me.. hamari ek choti si duniya hai.. jaha.. sirf hum dono honge.. toh…  you know..

Ram: toh..?

Priya: ram.. you what I mean to say…

Ram: nahi priya how would I know…

Priya: ram… enough.. chaliye ab packing finish karte hai…

Ram: nahi pehle baat toh puri karo…

Priya: ram.. shut up… and continues packing….

Ram: helps her in packing.. and asks.. toh kya priya?

To be continued…

viny_queen thumbnail
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they r in honeymoon...n havnt done anything like this yet... thank you...romance plz
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 79

wowoowo RaYa's cute nok jhok is back wah wah maza aa gaya...hay Ram k mod ki toh waat hi laga di Priya madam ne par bada aacha laga dekhk they in so much deeply in love i love it... awesome update... so Imran& Sazia's marrige is also some kind of accidentle marrige wowoowo really nice yaar...
leena04 thumbnail
part 80

awesome yaar loved whole shirt wala n snow wala scene awww Priya is scred n want to take Ram back her father is great support for her... love the 3 words for Ram... n all the profit he got at the time... awww RaYa had beautiful night together ...
leena04 thumbnail
part 81

short yet awesome update i really like this one... so they bid bye to Imran & Sazia...something bothring Priya hope evrything is fine... yaar they r on HM... plz want some romance in next n till time i want till to do at 7 waiting for next do update soon...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmesha ki trah awesome update...continue soon!!!
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for your update
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail