Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gaye ram babu gaye kaam se ab toh bhagwan ram hi kuch kar sakta hai... Next update priyobome blast kya..? Well come back and update soon..
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very funny that he is watching cricket but please continue soon
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Part 78:

priya: gets up from Ram's lap and says… sorry!!!! ek sorry se kya hota hai.. pata hai pal pal mari hoon main jab aap nahi mile…

Ram: sorry priya… I said I am really sorry…

Priya: by the way where were you for so long?

Ram: woh… scratches his head… woh main…

Priya: haan haan batayiye kaha the?

Ram: woh… main… naa… ek restaurant me.. match.. cricket match dekh raha tha… I actually hired the entire lobby for 2 hrs… and I had my headphones on you know ke main match dekhte waqt.. headphones pehenke commentary suntan hoon.. so that no one disturbs… aur phone silent mode pe rakh diya tha…

Priya: What!!!!

Ram: scratching his forehead… woh.. I know.. it sounds ridiculous but…

Priya: ridiculous…??? are you kidding me ram? I just can't believe it… jhooth toh thik se boliye Ram…it was firing Ram… ghar pe TV on rakho.. toh bhi crackers ki awaaz sunai deti hai.. and you could not hear firing!!!!! why are you kidding ram.. tell me.. where were you?

Ram: no jaan.. I am serious I was busy watching match…

Priya: Ram… in kuch mahino me main aapko kaafi acche se jaan paayi hoon.. ram…  so cut the crap.. and tell me where you were…

Ram: scratches his head again.. and says.. ab kaise samjhau.. . listen priya.. I was in a restaurant… maine… pura TV room… hire kiya.. which was sound proof… and I had my headphones on.. so I just could not listen yaar… I swear to GOD priya…

Priya: was like.. stunned listening to ram… she just sat down on the sofa… she was red hot.. with anger… she just could not believe ram.. but had to…

Ram goes near priya and sits besides her.. and thinks.. priya is appearing like a red tomato bomb.. kya karu.. kuch bolunga toh.. for sure… she will blast.. lekin.. karu bhi toh… kya… I have to console her.. I left her amidst firing and like an idiot I was watching match.. kya karu..

when Priya gets up.. and goes to wash room..  she gets freshened up.. and comes out…

Ram looks at Priya… but priya just ignored him… and she went outside…

Ram bites his tongue and speaks to himself… bhai ram kapoor… priya madam itni hot ho gayi hai ke she will eat you like a kulfi.. and still her anger will not be cooled chalo.. fresh ho jaate hai.. shayad kuch manane ka tarika strike ho jaaye…

In kitchen..

priya: shaziaji main aapki kuch madat kar doon..?

Shazia: nahi… I was just preparing dinner.. it's almost done.. aapki chai bhi tayar hai .. I was waiting for you all.. bhaijaan aajaayenge.. toh.. main serve kar dungi…

Priya: haan.. woh bas aate hi honge…

when Ram gives a call to priya..

Ram: priya..

priya: main.. abhi aayi…

Shazia; ji …

Priya enters room…and looks at Ram…

Ram: priya… towel kaha hai…?

Priya: smiles and replies.. woh toh aap stadium me bhul aaye…

Ram: very funny… pl. give me a towel yaar…

Priya: shows the towel kept on chair and leaves room…

Shazia: talking to imran..

Shazia: aap kab tak aayenge?

Dr. imran: woh aaj kaafi saari emergency cases aaye hai.. mujhe der ho jaayegi..

Shazia: ok… aaram se aayiyega aur nikalte waqt call kijiyega…

Dr. Imran: Ok… begum saahiba…

Shazia smiles and hangs up call..

Priya looks at Shazia and smiles and asks Dr. Imran?

Shazia: gives a shy smile

Priya: newly married?

Shazia.. yes.. just 3 months back…

Priya: ok… toh jaldi aa rahe hai kya?

Shazia: nahi.. aaj woh firing hui hai toh.. there are many casualties… he won't come early tonight…

Priya: yep.. I thought so…

Shazia: chai.. tayar hai.. agar bhaijaan aa jaye. toh.. main.. serve …

Priya: haan.. . woh tayar hai bas 5 min…

Shaia: toh main.. chai leke aati hoon…

priya: hmm.. ok.. tab tak main… dekhti hoon.. ram.. I mean woh tayar hue ya nahi..

In room:

Priya knocks door.. and signals tea is ready to be served… she does not utter a word..

Ram: I am ready… chale…

Priya gives him a stare and moves ahead of him… ignoring ram…

In living room…

Priya and Ram enter when… shazia enters with tea…

Shazia: bhaijaan.. sugar kitni lenge aap…

Ram: 2 spoons…

Priya: shazia… chamach aur daalna…

Ram: looks at Priya who was angry.. and says.. nahi.. 2 nahi.. sirf … tea spoon.. woh… thoda mota hoon.. toh control.. you know…

Shazia: smiles and says.. ok..

Priya: looks at Shazia.. and says.. mere liye sirf chamach…

All have tea.. watching TV channel… showing the shoot out…

Ram wiped his sweat looking at the injured people… and looked at Priya.. and thought… how could I be so careless.. agar yaha priya hoti toh. main kya karta… apne aapko.. kaise samjhata.. I should have been responsible…

shazia: priya bhabhi… aapki chai thandi ho rahi hai…

priya: haan.. i'll take and finishes her tea.. and.. says.. shazia woh.. mujhe thoda headache hai may be because of this incident.. main thodi der rest karna chahti hoon..

Shazia: ji haan.. tab tak… imranji bhi aajayenge… aur phir hum khana kha sakte hai… aapko koi tablet doon..?

priya: nahi.. thoda so jaungi.. toh.. better feel karungi.. and leaves to their room…

In room…

Priya was resting her back againt the bed… with her eyes closed.. her breathing was fast…

Ram: could make out that she was about to burst… he went near her… and took priya's hands in his.. and said.. main jaanta hoon.. priya… ke tum mujhse naaraz ho… aur tum meri baat sun rahi ho…

tumne sach kaha .. main tabhi match nahi dekh raha tha…

Priya opens her eyes… and looks at Ram.. with a question in her eyes.. asking… aapne mujhse jhooth kyun bola?

Ram: main jaanta hoon.. priya ke maine tumse jhooth bola… and I am really sorry for that.. but I didn't want to scare you… jab main gaadi me baitha tha.. maine 2 logonko.. ek gypsy se utarkar… firing karte hue dekha.. main jaake unhe rokna chahta tha… isiliye main gaadi se niche utra… aur unke paas jaane waala tha… tabhi… ek ladka mere paas bhaagke aaya.. and I could see the fear in his eyes.. and I could not leave him… and go… so I took him.. and dropped him till his house..

aur jab tak wapas aaya..  I found you.. searching for me…

Priya hugged him.. tears rolled her eyes… and she asked.. pehle kyun nahi bataya ram?

Ram: kyunki… main tumhe.. tensed nahi dekhna chahta tha…

priya: aur mera phone kyun nahi uthaya?

Ram: silent mode pe tha priya.. I am sorry….

Priya: its ok… promise me that you will never lie to me again in life.

Ram: I promise…

Priya: waise.. ram… ek baat kahu

Ram: haan…

Priya: aap ko naa jhooth bolte nahi aata aur.. acting.. aapke bas ki baat nahi hai… and laughs…

Ram: I know… and hugs priya…

To be continued… 

viny_queen thumbnail
priyavery well understand ram
you are
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Aww...this was so cute! Ram lying for Priya's sake. Pls update soon.
Pinkjali thumbnail
Bach gaye ram babu.. Chalo jaan bachi toh lakho paye , priya ka pyaar ram pe humesha barse jaye.. Lovely update..
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww, their love, care, understanding and trust are amazing! ram lied for priya, but she caught on... lovely!
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aawwhhh Lucky really cute update I thought that aaj toh Ram gaya 😆 Busy watching the match ignoring his wifes calls while shes frantically searching for him because of gun violence I wouldve killed him if that were true hahaha Updatee soon!! 😳
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...yaar lucky ji loved Priya & Vik's talk they r such adorable friends... really liked it... Ram is so cute when ever Priya is arond n everytime ready for romance awww so cute yaar... they care for family too so much loved uit... so Ram was busy in watching match i don't belive... let's see what come next...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing part Priya is all Tigress mood with burning in anger awesome... great i loved it... loved the small chit chat with sazida... awesome yaar wowoow Ram is hero was helping little boy... n don't want to tensed his beloved wife hance hide truth... he is so nice yaar awesome update yaar would love to read more that is also soon from u... waiting for next do update soon...

also this thraed crossed 150 pages u can now open new one with same title adding 2nd thraed... if u wish...gud luck... n congrats completing 150 pages...