Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lucky_2012

Priya: so..s orry ram.. (afraid of him)

Ram: bites his teeth.. and says.. sorry' now you tell me a sorry' bina reason ke daat khilwaake sorry'

Priya: ram.. I really.. didn't know that you would get so angry' (in a nervous tone..)

Ram: har mazak ki bhi ek hadh hoti hai.. priya'

Priya: almost about to cry.. woh.. woh.. ram.. I am 'really sorry' and starts crying I am really.. so sorry'

Ram: oye.. oye.. priya.. I was joking yaar' I am not angry.. don't.. don't cry.. yaar' please' and tries to hug her' main main toh bas acting kar raha tha

Priya rone lag gayi!!...😊...
raya do rock...
continue soon
viny_queen thumbnail
ram ka fake gussa priya  i love it
Waiting for the next part Eagerly to know that now what is ram doing too manofy priya
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lucky_2012

Hey kaparikh,

give me a couple of days.. i ahve started writing FF: bandhan pyar ka.. will update it .. in a couple of days.. probably on monday

Thanks.. again

Lucky

Hey thanks a lott for updating both the ff... I just love your both ff... And the update was as usual tooo good and awesome... Plzz update soon... You can call me Krutika...
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super update...
continue soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this was wonderful. i really loved it. continue soon
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super like this update...romance continues with nok-jhokhs (spice of love life)😉.waiting for the next part.
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww Yar.. wht a cute Uppy... hehe..haayyyee Kya song selection tha..😆
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very gd update! Totally enjoyed it!
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

part 74:

priya: toh usne mujhe msg deneke baad.. phirse… aapse kyun kaha…?

Ram: arre… main tabhi bahar aaya uske saamne isiliye bata diya hoga yaar… why are u getting so much.. shaqqqy! you don't believe me huh? don't you? I am ram kapoor

Priya: I do believe in mr. ram kapoor… but I don't believe the my brat hubby ram…

Ram: you.. you called me brat…!

Priya: runs across… yes .. ab isme koi shaq nahi hai..

Ram: come here.. you.. I won't leave you… and I will make you experience my bratness…

Priya: ok.. baba.. I am sorry… I am really  sorry…

Ram: smiles and says.. chalo.. ab bahut manofy hogaya… lets go… get ready…

priya: ok.. and puts on red colored embroidered churidaar… and ram comes in his blazer…

in car:

Ram: yusuf… where are we heading now?

Yusuf: sir we will go to the mughal gardens.. then.. we'll visit the shankaracharya temple… and on the way we.. can visit the market…

Ram: ok…

Ram and priya.. enjoy with each other… at the mughal gardens… click many pics…

They visit the temple… and enjoy each other's company…

At market…

Before starting the marketing… Ram: was busy buying.. cold drinks, water bottle and chips packet to eat…

Priya: Ram… ye kya aap puri dukaan purchase karnewaale hai kya?

Ram: arre… you will be busy shopping.. toh main kya karunga… I'll get bored.. and I can't check my e-mails on mobile… you know… so best is to eat… while you shop…

PriyA: ok ram… lekin.. itna.. 1 hafte ka khana hai ye ram…

Ram: shhh.. size dekha hai na tumne… meri…

Priya: nags her hand on her head.. and says.. you are impossible…

Ram: ok.. now we are thorugh and we can go ahead for shopping…

Priya starts shopping… she is bargaining all the while…

Ram: on the other hand.. was disturbing in her shopping…

Priya: ye shawl.. kitne me diya..

Shopkeeper: Madam.. 3000Rs…

priya:3k! aisi shawl.. toh Mumbai me… 1000 me milta hai…

Ram: jhooth… jhooth.. bol rahi hai.. ye.. aise waale shawl Mumbai me 4k se kum nahi milta…

Shopkeeper: dekhiye madam… aapke pati bol rahe hai… 4k.. maine toh aapko 1000 kam bola.. phir bhi aap.. bargain kar rahi hai…

Priya gives a "dare you ram" stare…

Ram: starts eating his chips… and says.. bhai.. maine kuch nahi bola…

Priya: bhaisahab.. aap… inki baatein kya sun rahe hai.. inka ye… style dekhke aapko kya lagta hai? aise suit vuit pehenke market aaye hai jaise meeting hai… pehli baar aaye hai.. aur jo man me aaya bol rahe hai… 750Rs me doge toh thik.. varna kahin aur se kharid lenge…

Shopkeeper" madamji.. 850 dedo…

Priya: 750.. and is about to leave when shopekeeper says.. lelijiye madam…

Priya looks at ram.. and smiles..raising her eyebrow..

priya pays money to shopkeeper… and says.. chale..

Ram: turns to shopkeeper.. and says… bhaiyya… aapne aapke pairon par kulhadi maari hai… ab ye madam.. isi shawl ko apne textile mill me banwaakar… 10000 rs me bechengi.. and smiles and turns.. to see.. angry priya with her hands on her waist… and anger in her eyes… biting her teeth,…

Ram turns around.. nad says.. sorry bhaiyya.. main mazak kar raha tha… and again turns back to priya… and says… chale… and sips his frooti…

Priya: ufff… ab main shopping karu.. ya phir.. inke bachpane ko sambhalu…

Priya turns to him and says.. ram.. aap na… udhar… jaake.. gaadi me baithiye… main… shopping karke aati hoon…

Ram: ok.. and carries… his baggage (food baggage..)

and priya tuens to next shop…

when there is firing…

people run around.. for safe place..

Priya was like… kya karu… and checks.. out Ram.. she runs towards ram… with her bag

when she did not find ram in car…she throwed her bag in car.. and took her wallet and cellphone and looked around.. for ram… she was screaming Ram.. Ram…
there was only firing sound being heard.… and people were running.. she couldnot see.. what was happening…. she was about to cross the last car.. when… a hand comes from her back.. closing her mouth… and pulls her back….

Priya was like.. horrified.d.. sweating… she was like.. leave me… and shw coule see… people running… some people on ground.. with bloodshed around… and she holds the hand.. on her mouth.. and feltfeel.. blood.. oozing out… she tried to turn.. but… couldnot see.. who it was…  

the only thing she was looking around was for Ram… she closed her eyes and all. moments she shared with Ram.. appeared in a flash.. tears rolled out her eyes… and she  slowly opened her eyes…and looked at the hand  covering her mouth.. and the  only thing she could see was blood…

To be continued…

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg firing !!!...
oh no...hope ram is ok...
continue soon