Rang Badalti Odhani

Mohit Malhotra and Yashashree Masurkar in Nach le (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Sairaaaa

Goldie

Sairaaaa

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thank youuu Priya Smile

I'm kinda looking forward to this, it will be refreshing to see her and someone else with her, I'm sure she and Mohit will rock.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dqkytmjyothi1989priya_cool_123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit Malhotra and Yashashree Masurkar in Nach le (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
thaaanks priyaHugHugHug looking forward to yashu and mohit performing... as far as the way the writer has worded the article.. they are seriously blind.. as nothing can beat yasharan's burning chemistry on this planet everApprove.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
You guys are too cute! Don't worry about the way the article is worded. It's simply media promoting the show, which is good for Yashu! Smile 

Besides, i can think of a few articles (including the infamous TOI one) that have mentioned YashaRan's sizzling chemistry. If anyone didn't value the show/YashaRan, it was the channel! Angry

As for Yashu performing... i can't wait! Seems like ages since we've seen her on our screens and i'm sure both her and Mohit will do a good job! Also excited to see what her costume, make-up and hairstyle will be like! Smile

On a side note, imagine YashaRan taking part in a reality dance show one day... Day Dreaming

Thanks for sharing Priya! Smile

jyothi1989

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Besides, i can think of a few articles (including the infamous TOI one) that have mentioned YashaRan's sizzling chemistry. If anyone didn't value the show/YashaRan, it was the channel! Angry

As for Yashu performing... i can't wait! Seems like ages since we've seen her on our screens and i'm sure both her and Mohit will do a good job! Also excited to see what her costume, make-up and hairstyle will be like! Smile

On a side note, imagine YashaRan taking part in a reality dance show one day... Day Dreaming

Thanks for sharing Priya! Smile

I know i can't wait to see her on TV again! I mean something to cheer her about!!! I see good days coming for her! all of our prayers will work for her one day!

don't remind me of the TOI articles coz every time I see them they crack me up or send me many memories!LOL I think these days I am living on memories only in life! better than the real life I have at leastLOL

neways to the bold: OMG I have been praying and praying and I hope we see it soon. last time a jodi that I loved, I prayed for them to come in a reality show, it turned out they did but as friends.LOL nothing more on it after that. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikajyothi1989

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I think good days are coming for her too! Really hope so.

As for YashaRan dancing... would love to see them perform to Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya! LOL Day Dreaming

sweta16

Groupbie

sweta16

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome news. Looking forward for yashu di and mohit bro performance.:)

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

I think good days are coming for her too! Really hope so.

As for YashaRan dancing... would love to see them perform to Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya! LOL Day Dreaming

When u say it that way, I can only think of one thingWinkLOL

I swear my obsession with them has gone above and beyond. lol but I think this time this couple exceeds all the other onesLOL

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Can't wait to see Mohit and Yashu perform! Have been a great fan of Mohit and now seeing that he's coming with Yashu it's just going to be AMAZING! Ahhh and Mohit is so tall I am going to LOVE the height difference when they perform! (Won't beat the Yashran height difference though hehe) Love the song they are performing on too! sighhh! <3 <3

jyothi1989

Post Reply New Post

Go to top