Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Mohit Malhotra and Yashashree Masurkar to shake a leg together in Nachle Ve 3

Mohit Malhotra and Yashashree Masurkar

Mohit Malhotra and Yashashree Masurkar are busy grooving together. Their chemistry is sending temperatures soaring. Well, don't let your imagination run wild. They are not coochie-cooing with each other, but are dancing partners in Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan season 3.

Says a source to Tellychakkar.com, "Mohit and Yashashree hit off really well during the rehearsals. They are looking really good together. They were excited but also a little nervous while performing on the romantic number from Salman-Asin starrer Ready, Humko Pyar Hua."

First batch of contestants have already shot for the first round last weekend. The second batch will shoot on 2 November, 2011, further reveals the source.

When contacted Mohit, he was busy shooting for Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (he plays the role of Kartik). However, beautiful Yashashree (she gained popularity via Khanak in Rang Badalti Odhani) went on to say, "It is fun to be with Mohit. But I am very nervous for the first round. Others are better than me. I hope I perform well and impress the judges."

Other contestants in the show are Ashita Dhawan, Chaitanya Chaudhary, Ankita Sharma, Akshay Sethi, Prerna Wanvari, Neha Marda, Daljit and Shaleen Bhanot, Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij, Gaurav Chopra and Karishma Tanna, Anoop Soni and Smita Bansal, Vibha Anand, Tapeshwari Sharma, among others.

The show went on air from 28 November, 2011.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88yashusangitasenguptaHarshIkaZaYamonika_aa-Deepali-k.krithikasnigdhanagarmissfilmy-mesmerised-ktymjanavi07angelic_leena_3jyothi1989alisha_yashAranYasharanrocksRB81OlicityFan_CutieCute_shanakyasharanbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit Malhotra and Yashashree Masurkar in Nach le" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k.krithika

Goldie

k.krithika

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Priya for the article Hug
Eagerly waiting to see Yashu's dance Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123The_May_Rose

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
"Mohit and Yashashree hit off really well during the rehearsals. They are looking really good together.

Their chemistry is sending temperatures soaring.

I don know to laugh or cry or go bang my head about the selective negligence towards rbo and yasharan chemistry

Nevertheless MM is a cool guy..

The competition is really tough I hope they perform well

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaksan1monika_aasangitasengupta-Deepali-sweetsutek.krithikadqkytmjyothi1989YasharanrocksRB81DiehardYMfanThe_May_Rose

sangitasengupta

sangitasengupta

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=priya_cool_123]"Mohit and Yashashree hit off really well during the rehearsals. They are looking really good together.

I don know to laugh or cry or go bang my head about the selective negligence towards rbo and yasharan chemistry

Priya,thank you for the post!!! i agree!!!can't understand why this negligence towards rbo and yasharan.but we rbo addicts know in our heart of hearts that nothing can beat yasharan chemistry.

in fact i was quite saddened to see the way karan's other serial's being promoted the PH and SP whereas rbo PH guys made no effort to promote rbo ever.had rbo been promoted rightly,the show still would've been on air.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missfilmyjyothi1989priya_cool_123DiehardYMfan

_CutieCute_

IF-Rockerz

_CutieCute_

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
all the best yashu love you and really very very excited

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaDiehardYMfan

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangitasengupta

[QUOTE=priya_cool_123]"Mohit and Yashashree hit off really well during the rehearsals. They are looking really good together.

Priya,thank you for the post!!! i agree!!!can't understand why this negligence towards rbo and yasharan.but we rbo addicts know in our heart of hearts that nothing can beat yasharan chemistry.

in fact i was quite saddened to see the way karan's other serial's being promoted the PH and SP whereas rbo PH guys made no effort to promote rbo ever.had rbo been promoted rightly,the show still would've been on air.

We fell for the wrong show and people...

There are so many shows on tv.. i m still cursing myself for getting insanely addicted to rbo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangitasenguptamissfilmyjyothi1989DiehardYMfan

k.krithika

Goldie

k.krithika

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Agree with u Priya i too don't know to whether to cry or laugh Confused

I really wanted Karan to take part in Nachle Ve as Yashashri's partner no one can beat our Yashran's chemistry cant even compare our Yashran with anyone they are the best Star

Mohit is fine ya competition is tough they are working hard I want them to perform well 

All the best wishes to Yashashri and Mohit Thumbs Up

I am sure they will rock  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989DiehardYMfanThe_May_Rose

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

"Mohit and Yashashree hit off really well during the rehearsals. They are looking really good together.

@bold - exactly pri di!!! i feel like just posting shanak scenes and make them see the yasharan chemistry!

i hope they perform well ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_aak.krithikaThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top