Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pls Guys..Comment..On TB Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Guys after ages we have got an article from TB..pls keep liking and commenting there in article..so that next week we can have good CM ranking...i m so happy today after reading that Parichay in top 10...wish to see it in IF top 10 also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls Guys..Comment..On TB Article" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guys after ages we have got an article from TB..pls keep liking and commenting there in article..so that next week we can have good CM ranking...i m so happy today after reading that Parichay in top 10...wish to see it in IF top 10 also
exactly...Big smile ..girls try to comment more than onceBig smile

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Meri toh 3 chances khatam hogaye haiLOL,now i'm unable to commentUnhappy.Plz comment yaar not even 20 comments are there below the articleOuch

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Meri toh 3 chances khatam hogaye haiLOL,now i'm unable to commentUnhappy.Plz comment yaar not even 20 comments are there below the articleOuch
oh ...we have 3 chances! i have 2 more...let me go and commentBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.