Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Pls Guys..Comment..On TB Article

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Guys after ages we have got an article from TB..pls keep liking and commenting there in article..so that next week we can have good CM ranking...i m so happy today after reading that Parichay in top 10...wish to see it in IF top 10 also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guys after ages we have got an article from TB..pls keep liking and commenting there in article..so that next week we can have good CM ranking...i m so happy today after reading that Parichay in top 10...wish to see it in IF top 10 also
exactly...Big smile ..girls try to comment more than onceBig smile
-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Meri toh 3 chances khatam hogaye haiLOL,now i'm unable to commentUnhappy.Plz comment yaar not even 20 comments are there below the articleOuch
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Meri toh 3 chances khatam hogaye haiLOL,now i'm unable to commentUnhappy.Plz comment yaar not even 20 comments are there below the articleOuch
oh ...we have 3 chances! i have 2 more...let me go and commentBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index