India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

parmeet sethi

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Our sleuths have just sniffed out a scoop!Parmeet Sethi wants to opt out of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin!

But why? Sethi is not too enthu about the way his role is shaping up, they say.

We decided to check out this piece of news.

When contacted, Sethi gave us a long pause when we told him what we had heard. But he did not beat around the bush when he began.

"Well, I don't have much of a role to play these days. They have shifted from the original Betty La Fea from episode No.90 onwards. The spotlight is on Jassi's love life. The focus is on Jassi and Purab. Where do I fit in?", he said, adding quickly, "I am not complaining. It happens in daily soaps."

Has he stopped shooting for the show? "I haven't stopped shooting. I am ticking away as per the schedules. But I don't see myself in the story as I used to earlier. If the story shifts to Gulmohur Fashion House, it's fine. Else I'll take a call," he said, after another pause.

Has he spoken to the people concerned? "There is nothing to speak about specifically. We are a team, and therefore, in constant touch. They are currently writing the next route the show will take. Let me read that. Then I'll decide."

On date, Parmeet has grabbed two exciting, meaty roles in films. One, Karan Johar's thriller Kaal directed by Soham. Two, Dipak Tijori's Fareb. While the former stars Ajay Devgan, Vivek Oberoi, John Abraham, Lara Dutta and Esha Deol, the latter has Manoj Bajpai, Shilpa Shetty and Shamita Shetty.

Is Sethi's indecisivenness about Jassi motivated by the film offers? "Not at all. Films are shot aaram se and I can easily adjust my dates. If they tell me that the story will shift back to Gulmohur or if I am required in the central storyline even after 50 episodes, I will hang on," he concludes optimistically.

Hmmm...

CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
thnx
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

This is a very old article,from July or August edition I think when they were showing Purab and Jassi's blossoming friendship.

So no need to panic.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

This is a very old article,from July or August edition I think when they were showing Purab and Jassi's blossoming friendship.

So no need to panic.

Thanks, Minnie.  I just pulled myself up back to my desk after passing out.  Confused
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

How did u do that if u were passed out ??

Please explain.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Please explain.

First I read the story, then I passed out, then I woke up, then I pulled myself to the desk, then I read your post, then I replied, then I went to use the bathroom, then I went to boil some water for my Maggie noodles, then I am replying to this post, then I will go get my boiled noodles and add the flavoring packet to the noodles and then I will come back to see if you responded....
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
why post an old article and create confusion?
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Please explain.

First I read the story, then I passed out, then I woke up, then I pulled myself to the desk, then I read your post, then I replied, then I went to use the bathroom, then I went to boil some water for my Maggie noodles, then I am replying to this post, then I will go get my boiled noodles and add the flavoring packet to the noodles and then I will come back to see if you responded....

lol...u r so cute!.....after reading ur post I don't have to click refresh button on my brin, woh khudi ho jata hai.

keep up the same power. Duniya main aap jisaye logo ki boht zaroorat hai!Smile

Go to top