What stars learnt from the industry -Shashank

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

What stars learnt from the industry

The television industry is a small world. Thus, the competition is really intense. With each day passing, stars learn something new. We caught up with these actors to know what they have learnt so far from the industry…

Showing 6  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Shashank Vyas
I have learnt that focus more on your work than friendships. Be positive and think about yourself first. Especially during the tough times. I am here to do work and be in the industry for good. Work is more important to me. Maintaining relationships are secondary. Also, it's better that you don't speak- just let your work speak for you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3AkDha_Fanatictiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What stars learnt from the industry -Shashank" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top